1. Gator Country Black Friday special!

Stay on top of the football coach search with the Insider Authority on Gator Sports with a special discount!

Now's a great time to join or renew and get up to $20 off your annual subscription! LIMITED QUANTITIES -- for details click here.

Deep thoughts

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by TroyGator, Sep 26, 2013.

1. TroyGator

TroyGator New Member

Ratings Received:
    +12
    What deep thinkers men are...I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions. Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case. Time for another beer.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,972
    Your reasoning is flawed in that, while kicked in the nuts may or may not be more painful, that pain is fleeting - try 15, 16, 17....21...24 hours of labor pains not just in one spot but all over the lower portion of your body...which is the culmination of 9 months of said little brick destroying your innards :laugh:

Women say that because, frankly, if we didn't there would be no more kids, and some fool said the first one is always the hardest and each subsequent one is easier. IT'S A TRAP! NO THEY'RE NOT!! :laugh:

In any event, until a man can truly go through labor pain, ie, having a brick come out of his penis extremely slowly while he feels every portion of tissue being shredded bit by bit while someone is telling them to push harder, I don't think it can be compared with a swift kick in the nuts. :no: :tongue:
  3. ufhomerj31

ufhomerj31 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +143
    My wife who was in labor for 24+ hours said kidney stones are worse.
    Her reasoning, epidural works while pain meds for kidney stones not so much.
    I agree with her.
  4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,972
    I will agree with her, when you have the epidural. I was in labor for 15 hours before I caved to the epidural, and have had kidney stones, and can say that the labor pain was worse :grin: but YMMV - each woman reacts to birth and pain in general differently.