Dan Quinn

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by ufhomerj31, Nov 9, 2013.

1. SeaBud

SeaBud Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +75
    Actually, the bold part is what kills me. We run on first and second down for entire halves in games - getting 1 or 2 yards and putting us behind the chains and scoreboard. But here, on first down from the one, trailing by two scores where you HAVE to score a TD, we decide to run outside with the option? Of all the times to not play odds, that was not it.

I'm sure somebody will defend the call and say "he could have walked into the end zone" or "the players just did not execute". But he didn't and they didn't, and it keeps happening again and again. At some point, results reflect coaching.
  2. rowdyreptiles

rowdyreptiles Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    Defense is doing enough to win, our offense is less than zero. It sucks, it's pathetic, I see no light at the end of the tunnel. SOS spoiled Gator Fans, we expect a prolific high scoring offense. Foley made a colossal mistake by hiring a defensive minded coach.
  3. urbangirl

urbangirl Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +320
    For the remainder of the season may be the coaches should take a seat in the stands and assume the roll of spectators. Let the team coach themselves sorta like in the movie Varsity Blues. What's the worst that could happen.....lose the game? We've already experienced that (multiple times).