1. Gator Country Black Friday special!

Stay on top of the football coach search with the Insider Authority on Gator Sports with a special discount!

Now's a great time to join or renew and get up to $20 off your annual subscription! LIMITED QUANTITIES -- for details click here.

Dalvin Cook leaning FSU

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by rawgator22, Nov 26, 2013.

1. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,053
    Starting to feel nervous. Champ needs to keep Lane and Cook if he plans on having any success going forward. Even if he does good next season, he cant afford to lose recruiting battles to FSU.
  2. GATORAZ

GATORAZ Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,942
    He doesn't need those two to have success. The team is very young and talented on the offensive side of the ball.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,053
    Not them specifically, we can lose them and gain 2 similar players. I just mean if he starts losing these types of battles to FSU, we will be in trouble. We already see the problems that can come up by losing out on good recruits to FSU.
  4. GATORAZ

Ratings Received:
    +1,942
    FSU is not going to take over the state if that is what you are wondering all 3 team will get theirs.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. revthejedi

revthejedi Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +163
    Cook and Lane could help immensely. We must get them. Muschamp knows it.
  6. DieAGator

DieAGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,915
    It only takes a couple of players to take a team to the next level. I feel Lane and Cook are a major win or huge loss. We have around six offensive players from the 2012 class so we still need players. Losing them to a direct rival makes it uglier, if that happens.
  7. GATORAZ

Ratings Received:
    +1,942
    We took a bunch of offensive player in 2013 we will be fine. It would be a loss but not something program shattering or anything like that. This team is going to go to the next level with people already on the roster for the most part.

If I was you I wouldn't get too attached to these two recruits.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. revthejedi

revthejedi Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +163
    Things have been so back and forth with DC, I'm not going to count us out of it yet. I don't care what FSU forums have to say.

:(
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  9. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,269
    Yes he did also sign one with us....... Every now and again I have to stop and scratch my head on these south fla. Kids. Crazy recruitment I tell ya. Sometimes I just want to say forget them but I know the importance of their skill at respective positions of need.

A part of me for some reason says these guys are doing all this "wavering" all for theatre. Just a big show to see twitters reaction. I don't have twitter myself but their page is Public so I drop in often on q. Wilson and lane and Zach a. Page while sometimes clicking on others they tweet with like lammons and others. If you read into some of what they say, especially lane and wilson (wilson 1000%committed) they do and say a lot of things for the reaction they get. Lane just tweeted "if it wasn't for haters twitter would be boring".

It's almost as if they said let's act as if we're wavering and see what they do.

The coaches just visited these guys in home and came away feeling much better especially about lane; saying that they no longer think Lane will visit any other school officially now and considered him a "solid" commit. Dalvin they felt better to as well when t-rob left

Let's face it lane nor cook have decommitted yet, it was always the plan for Cook to take these visits and coach knew and encourages recruits to do so. And lane hasn't taken any official visits since his commitment.

Here's to saying both cook and lane stick and was their plan the whole time. Other wise why not just decommit? It's not like Cook is afraid of decommitting (clemson).

Lammons is also saying some funny things like "got to do what's right for me" etc. Those types of things. He change his twitter account to. Quincy saying things like they might bail on him after being so certain last week. It's south Florida what can I say.