College Game Day Chris Fowler says...

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by GatorStang, Sep 7, 2013.

1. gator34654

gator34654 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,191
    Rece needs to stand in line, 90% of us were ripping. Trouble scoring vs toledo and um will kind of sour you on any NC. Honest, you really think this O is NC material or even top ten? Come on mannnnn.... I love the gators but danggg
  2. NoahBeanBizzel

NoahBeanBizzel Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +631
    But we actually moved the ball with stunning ease at times against the 'Canes. It's not like we scored 14 points early and did nothing for the rest of the game. We were constantly driving against a Miami defense that is clearly improved from a year ago. We were just inefficient when we couldn't afford to be.

We still control our own destiny. I don't see us beating Georgia, but they're not going to move the ball against us the way they have against Carolina and Clemson. The Gators will be in that game up until the end. South Carolina doesn't appear to be as strong as I thought defensively, LSU is beatable, and we get FSU at home at the end of the season. I look at the game against the 'Noles as a 50-50 shot for us to win.

As poorly as we executed offensively last Saturday, the mistakes are correctable. I'd be more concerned if we didn't move the ball at all last Saturday. But we definitely moved it well throughout the game.