Christian Churches burned in Egypt-Nuns attacked

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatordowneast, Aug 17, 2013.

1. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +984
    You must be confused. You know the point of the thread. Quit throwing smoke grenades.

The point is the main stream media continues to provide cover and promote the regime talking points and cover up $hit when it does not fit the narrative or might be offensive to those the regime may be pandering. Is the MSM anti-Christian? Some likely are. Are they pro Muslim? Depends on what the regime tells them the answer is this week.
  2. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,367
    The media is covering up attacks against Christians because ... something about the regime ...
  3. Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,205
    As predicted:

John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

Matthew 5:44 - But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

1 Peter 3:16 - Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

1 Peter 3:17 - For [it is] better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Philippians 1:12-14 - But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things [which happened] unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel; (Read More...)

Hebrews 12:3 - For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

1 John 3:13 - Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Luke 6:22 - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

1 Peter 3:14 - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy [are ye]: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

2 Timothy 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

1 Peter 4:19 - Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

1 Peter 4:12-14 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: (Read More...)

Jeremiah 15:10 - Woe is me, my mother, that thou hast borne me a man of strife and a man of contention to the whole earth! I have neither lent on usury, nor men have lent to me on usury; [yet] every one of them doth curse me.

2 Timothy 3:10 - But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

Romans 8:35-37 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? (Read More...)

Matthew 23:35 - That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Revelation 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1 John 3:1 - Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Acts 8:1 - And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Matthew 20:22 - But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

Proverbs 29:27 - An unjust man [is] an abomination to the just: and [he that is] upright in the way [is] abomination to the wicked.

Revelation 6:9-11 - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: (Read More...)

Revelation 2:13 - I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Revelation 2:10 - Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

1 Peter 4:16 - Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

1 Peter 4:4 - Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with [them] to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of [you]:

1 Peter 4:1 - Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

2 Timothy 3:2 - For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2 Corinthians 4:8-12 - [We are] troubled on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair;

Any other religions predict this in their writings? BTW, only copied half.
    • Like Like x 1