Can NOT afford to lose Cook, Grier, and Ermon Lane

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by No1GatorFreak, Nov 9, 2013.

1. trustamerica

trustamerica Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +14
    This is how the infusion of mis information creates activity for MONEY! SHAME ON YOU LET THE POSTERS KNOW !
    WHO TO TRUST!
  2. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +320
    How can you say this and then say Musch "used Sturgis to perfection last year."
  3. trustamerica

Ratings Received:
    +14
    No college has a kicking coach.
    They employ Pelfrey Kicking Services to make corrections from video!
    Christy is a mystery competely! Unless he has a injury that was not deemed as serious like a sports hernia! Extremely Serious!
  4. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,990
    Meaning he hit his field goals when needed. And hit quite a few of them on his way to being one of the best kickers in the nation. He was even drafted in the 5th Rd which they were saying is high for a kicker. He went 24-28 for 86% last year. I just used him in the post to give your list a little more relevance since there was VERY few productive offensive players on that list you put out.
    So how about rainey exceeding expectations? If 102 career rushing yards is exceeding expectations than you are one easily please person.
  5. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +1,990
    No one can fault champ for signing the#1 kicker in the nation as well as #1 punter. He doesn't teach these guys how to kick and it's not like we've been getting our kicks blocked except for that line drive kick by Hardin.
  6. DieAGator

DieAGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +882
    I have the feeling if Coach Muschamp can do the right things after the season we could be in for a better than expected class. Hold the guys we have and land OL/DL/RB/WR/LB/S. A little too much?
  7. trustamerica

Ratings Received:
    +14
    Kickers primary is concentration
    Relaxation in game action. Mechanics like a golf swing practice for consistency .
    Coaching helps with mechanics no shanks r line drives etc.
  8. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +1,990
    Not at all. Here is my guess of those positions, some of which are not committed yet. Cook (rb) lane and Lauderdale (wr) sharpe and sims (ol, plus the 3 we have committed) Clark along with either carter or hand, or both:)(dl) Dwight Williams if we don't flip tre Williams from auburn. And Jamal adams for safety. I still think we land adoree jackson but who knows.
  9. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +320
    Rainey avg'd 26 yds per kick return in Pitt. for over 1000 yds. 8th in the NFL.

I'm sure you expected more from a rookie 5th round pick.
  10. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,563
    Getting those guys would be a crazy good finish. I won't hold my breath, but do hope you're right.
  11. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +1,990
    The only thing I would have expected would be not to get cut after his first and only season. I liked Rainey but felt he was a bit unstable and look it has now cost him a career possibly. How good can you be if you don't play.

And no response on AC Leonard only beat hos girlfriend because champ did not teach him not to do that? I'm still shocked you even posted that nonsense. His domestic violence issues I think lay more with his parents since that is usually who will teach you key lessons in life like not hitting woman . Didn't think a football coach should have to teach that.
  12. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +320

Maybe the problem with Christy is the coaches.
    http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20130923/ARTICLES/130929855/0/SEARCH?p=all&tc=pgall&tc=ar
    “Jeff Choate, and D.J. (Durkin) are two of the best special teams coaches I've ever been around. They're in no better hands. You know, we didn't forget how to coach Kyle from last year.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20131014/ARTICLES/131019808/0/SEARCH?p=all&tc=pgall
    Muschamp said the Gator coaching staff has tried to get Christy back to his 2012 form.
    We've tried to make some corrections as far as his drop is concerned, as far as the placement is concerned, as far as the swing is concerned,” Muschamp said. “And you know, it comes to a point where we've got to see some production, and right now, we're just not getting it. I think Kyle's going to be fine. We just need to work through this.”
  13. GatorEst1992

GatorEst1992 Member

Ratings Received:
    +3
    I'm thinking it might have nothing to do with coaching at all maybe he's just partying too much and isn't in the same physical shape or mental shape he was last year maybe he just stopped caring
  14. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +1,990
    Definitely agree! Hand is more of a pipe dream but u never know, the guy seems to seriously consider the academic side more than football and we have great courses in what he wants to major in ( engineering and sports marketing) the others I feel pretty good about. But of course that means squat till it comes to fruition.
  15. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +320
    You have not replied to several points. You have made ridiculous claims with no facts. I point out how you ignore offensive players and 1000 yds by Rainey and all you can do is spin it to off field nonsense. Musch has not taught much of anything to any player on or off the field as far as I can tell. Go back and fill in your own blanks before getting hung up on AC's parents. The point was he and Christian are better than the TE's Musch has now. The nucleus Meyer left had more offense than 2 guys and a kicker. You spew how players had a better year under Musch, well NO KIDDING. Most players have better years later in college as they play more.
  16. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +1,990
    We obviously have lacked te production this year. That's no secret. But we just secured a commitment from goolsby and have taylor and Thompson who are true sophmore. Not to many tight ends come in and produce much before their 3rd year. Reed was a rs sophmore before he even had more than 6 whole receptions. AC Leonard is killing it at tenn st. Who has yet to play a single fcs school. Such tough comp. He too is a junior and Gerald Christian would have been nice but he didn't stay, and for some reason we haven't had great luck with Dwyer h.s.kids I don't know why but remember reading something about their coach and a rift with UF. Taylor and Thompson may still come around. In Thompsons defense he has had nagging foot injuries. We know champ loves production from the TE position so here is to hope.
    Pro let is we don't know how taylor is in practice, maybe he is getting owned in practice and fan only really catch right now but if that's all we are gonna use him for Is to flank him out for passes then we might as well use fulwood, he much more athletic and has a higher ceiling IMO.
  17. mdfgator

mdfgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +532
    This can't be serious.
  18. mdfgator

mdfgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +532
    Yes you can, the rankings don't matter his evaluation does. That said, kid is young and the psyche is hard to guage
  19. gator_n_sc

Ratings Received:
    +1,990
    I hate rankings too but I meant to say what coach would not try to recruit the best rated player at their position. With that being said I don't think his skill is the issue, I don't know what is but it seems mental at this point. His stats certainly were not this bad coming out. I just read he hit a 59 yard game winning field goal with about 6 yards to spare in h.s. go figure he goes into a slump this year. When it rains it pours
  20. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +320
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013