BREAKING: FSU DE Chris Casher Admits to Repeatedly Engaging in Group Sex with Jameis Winston, et al

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by Number16, Dec 6, 2013.

1. NorthCaptivaGator

NorthCaptivaGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +240
    Um, Urban won a title with a guy that very likely fired shots into a car because somebody looked at him funny in a bar. That same player is now in jail for allegedly having shot a 'friend' in the back of the head
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ajjaxgator

ajjaxgator Member

Ratings Received:
    +90
    Then I am confused, she had a positive BAC. Alcohol keeps but date rape drugs degrade over 40 days?
  3. Number16

Number16 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +45
    Because it is is wrong and he is being celebrated and his coach is standing by his past comments praising his character. I am raising three young boys in Tallahassee and I want to teach them to be men, not animals. Even if you believe in an anything goes "law of the jungle" morality, you at least have to admit the behavior was dangerous.

There are many more reasons to be concerned, but I will leave it at that for now.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. UFLAW81

UFLAW81 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,349
    That is unforgivable.
  5. UFLAW81

UFLAW81 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,349
    Is he considered a hero in Gainesville?
  6. Number16

Number16 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +45
  7. iwannaperfectseason

iwannaperfectseason Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +243
    "Evidence collected from the victim of a suspected DFC must be properly sealed and secured. Biological specimens should be stored at 2-8 °C to help prevent degradation. Specimens should be transported refrigerated to the laboratory as quickly as possible; in any event minimizing the time they are kept at temperatures above 25 °C."
    http://www.unodc.org/documents/scie...ng_sexual_assault_and_other_criminal_acts.pdf

Look at the timeline. Her specimens are collected on the morning of Dec. 7, 2012. She identifies Winston as the rapist on January 10th, 2013. ANOTHER WEEK PASSES. The specimens are sent to the FDLE for analysis on January 17th, 2013. The BAC alcohol report was dated February 22, 2013. The "no drugs found" report is dated March 29, 2013. That report also states that blood wasn't even tested for the presence of drugs, only urine.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. NoahBeanBizzel

NoahBeanBizzel Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +470
    So, with these two points I guess you're trying to make, we can conclude that partying doesn't happen at Florida. Young men and women don't get drunk. Our football players definitely aren't having sex with multiple women. Group sex is a foreign concept to not only all students on campus, but also the football team-and all other organized teams. All because university made the decision to wash their hands of Aaron Hernandez. That's pretty cool.
    • Boring Boring x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Freddy02

Freddy02 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +214
    They waited too long to perform the test. Any semi-competent law enforcement officer would have known her memory lapses and decision making abilities were textbook date rape drug effects as listed on the page quoted.

Incompetence or corruption - or a combination of the two. Either away some people should at least be fired starting at TPD.
  10. Freddy02

Freddy02 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +214
    I may be mistaken, but the effects of many of those drugs can be found in hair analysis some time after. Again if TPD had wanted to find the cause of her memory lapses they could have. They didn't.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12570228
  11. Atl_Gatr

Atl_Gatr Member

Ratings Received:
    +6
    Ketamine and ecstasy can be tested for. GHB is unable to be tested for. GHB OD is diagnosed by ruling out other substances/metabolites.
  12. Itssaul

Itssaul VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +120

Luckily an investigation has just started. This case brought up many questions of corruption. And we all know how hard that can be to prove. Luckily the government of Florida put their beat and brightest in Meggs to investigate TPD's misdoings.

He gets final say.

/joke
  13. ajjaxgator

ajjaxgator Member

Ratings Received:
    +90
    Thanks, wanna...must have missed that. What a clusterf@%#. "A drug test that didn't test for .... drugs!" It looks like the classic "You're (TPD) either incompetent or covering up. Which one is it?"
  14. Atl_Gatr

Atl_Gatr Member

Ratings Received:
    +6
    Urine test for drugs, I believe, came back negative. Most of these drugs are primarily metabolized by the kidneys and due to the metabolization process, it makes more sense to test with urine than blood/plasma. If MDMA(ecstasy) had been used, it likely would've shown up in the urine as would Ketamine. GHB level likely could've been within the normal range(as its a naturally occurring substance in all of us hence why it's difficult to detect) 5+ hours after the ingestion.
  15. Atl_Gatr

Atl_Gatr Member

Ratings Received:
    +6
    Regardless, dude should be on NO ONE's list for the Heisman. It wouldn't surprise me if 10 years down the road, we learned even more about this kids character, or lack there of. Sounds like a kid who's never been told no. How Fisher can talk about Winston's character is beyond me.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Boring Boring x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. DieAGator

DieAGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +891
    I had wondered about the possibility she was drugged after learning she really didn't have so much to drink. Her symptoms sounded like someone extremely intoxicated or on some kind of drug. Now it looks like there's no way to know.

Even if they tested for drugs and found one present we would still have a problem of knowing who slipped her the drug. She was taking drinks from strangers in a bar and that would be significant. Then you would have witnesses, albeit teammates of JW, saying they witnesses unforced "consensual" sex. Very ugly. Feel for the girl regardless.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Number16

Number16 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +45
    Of course that was not my point, nor was it in any way suggested by my post. You know better. It is about appropriate expectations and standards University leaders should be setting for young men, and what kind of behavior is acceptable from someone in serious contention for an award given to someone ". . . who exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity."
  18. UFLAW81

UFLAW81 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,349
    Thank you.
  19. NoahBeanBizzel

NoahBeanBizzel Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +470
    Well, then you would have to question the behavior of almost every winner of that award over the last three decades. Look at Manziel...

In any event, it's an unfortunate situation. It truly is a shame.
  20. unfgator

unfgator Member

Ratings Received:
    +8
    I had old fraternity brothers in college that did this often. I graduated in 2008 and it was that freshman class that used to do it. Maybe its more of a newer thing