Better questions: What group pays most of the taxes in America?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ncbullgator, Jul 2, 2013.

1. ncbullgator

ncbullgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +447
    And outside of seniors, care to guess which party's suppporters receive the vast majority of government checks (welfare and employment)?

Answer A: White Men.

Answer B: Democrats.

:grin:
  2. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +1,085
  3. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,991
    B. the party of the Jacka$$
  4. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    cumulatively?

or per person?

if on a per person basis. How much is their tax payment in regard to their total yearly earning? And how much is their tax payment a percent of their total financial wealth(home, savings, etc)

Does the per person factor in tax shelters domestically as well as stashing money in foreign accounts so that calculation of tax payment in comparison to yearly earnings gets distorted

Typically a simple---which group pays most(or least) taxes type question is a spin job meant to deceive the gullible. Without stating parameters it is a BS question from spinsters.

Of course this type of thread attracts posters who see it as a chance to post jabs at opposing party or individual without accompanying their insult with anything of substance.

Just see this as another effort to stir up a circle jerk of con posters. Since there are already numerous other threads with same topic(that have also been gatherings of circle jerkers).

Circle jerk being a bunch of posters throwing insults at opposition(either other posters or party or specific politician)accompanied by other members of the circle jerk either tossing in more insults or saying how brilliant the fellow circle jerkers insults are. When a poster comes in with different point of view. The circle jerkers team up and throw insults at the person daring to confront their BS.

On this board the conduct of the posters is pretty much simply mimicking GOP House members circle jerk.
  5. Gatoragman

Gatoragman VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +66
    Old, I thought I read several of your post in one of your threads that you refrain from insults and most dems refrain also?
    Circle jerk is very offensive and I feel has racial overtones to it
  6. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +984
    We all know which party's supporters pay the most taxes. And we all know which party's supporters suck down the most welfare, food stamps, housing, day care assistance, free health care, Obama phones and 82 other federal programs "designed to help".
  7. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    Gatoragman, if you have a complaint about the term 'circle jerk' , please feel freee to file a complaint with a mod. I included the definition of circle jerk as it pertains to the intent and usage I applied it to in this thread and there are no racial or sexual aspects to it.

You mocking is rather lame.
    ------

Gatordowneast---please provide another one of your classically helpful quotes to support your point of view. Certainly you can come up with a quote to support your previous statement.
  8. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +984
    My statement is my quote. You accuse Pubs of being the party of the "Rich". You claim dems protect the "poor". So who pays the majority of personal income taxes and who uses the majority of programs designed for the poor?

These are not difficult questions Old.
  9. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +925
    I thought that everyone knew this? Dems are the takers and Pubs are the makers.
  10. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,361
    this seems to be a thread based on absolutely no facts, but simply posted so that the usual suspects can whine with all their usual stuff.

It'd be like starting a thread for no reason than to call Republicans racists even though you've got nothing to base it on.
  11. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    I accuse the GOP primarily of advocating for the rich and try to spout the same old tired and failed 'trickle down' BS the party has done for a long time. And keep trring to label it in a different wrapper). There are certainly people in the top 1% of personal wealth who are dems. There are also a ton of cons/GOP who live in poverty.

The advocacy of GOP for the wealthy to the detriment of poor and middle income was clearly heard throughout the entire recording of which the 47% comment was only a part.

so save your spin and taking other posters comments out of context. Perhaps your problem isn't only with quoting others
  12. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,715
    Trickle up poverty is going swimmingly. If one likes swimming in boiling oil, anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +984
    Old, a real reach to say there are a ton of cons/GOP who live in poverty. Me thinks they would be voting for the party of handouts, not the party offering a hand up, ya think?
  14. Gatoragman

Gatoragman VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +66
    The thing I can't figure out is how the GOP is the party of the 1% and the wealthy, yet the Gop controls like 30 state legislations and Govenors.
    If the party is for nothing but the rich how do they keep getting nearly 50% of the popular vote nationwide? Surely the 50 million or more that vote GOP can't all be in the top 1% can they? Surely they all can't be considered wealthy can they?
  15. Gatoragman

Gatoragman VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +66
    So Old I guess you are typical liberal and can change the defintion of words how ever you like. Kinda like marriage, don't like the defintion, just change it.
  16. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    I'm not an advocate of trickle down or trickle up economics.

As to the comment from a poster of why those among GOP/conservatives who are in poverty would vote GOP instead of Dem----
    --- those among fundamentalists who are ultra fundamentalist
    ---gun issues
    ---whites living in poverty, who may be racists towards blacks would probably vote for GOP(will those among blacks who are racist towards whites, probably would likely vote against GOP)
    ---abortion issue
    ---probably many other reasons as well
  17. Gatoragman

Gatoragman VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +66
    GOP, the racist folks who cling to their guns and religion.
    About sum it up for you?
  18. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,905
    he's back.....:ninja::ninja::ninja: