Benghazi’s Al Qaeda Connection

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by 92gator, Oct 9, 2013.

1. BobbyFischer

BobbyFischer New Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    Here's one for you. I was talking to a Chechen terrorism expert BEFORE the Boston attack and he assured me that Chechens or people trained in Chechnya will at some point be attacking the U.S. Anyway, a couple of weeks later Dennis Miller is interviewing Mark Steyn and I call in with my Libya/al-Qaeda spiel. Dennis tries to diss me as usual but Steyn, his all-time favorite guest, tells him, "He's exactly right, we backed the wrong horse in Libya...." I hang up and call back, correctly assuming that Miller has no other callers. I decide to ask Steyn (an immigration expert) whether America should be allowing Chechens into the country. Miller: "[My middle name] in Orlando, we've got 30 seconds." Six words into what would have been a 7-8 second question, Miller drops my call and then drones on and on about how he knows my question was going to be too long blah blah blah. Flash forward to 4-15-2013, the day of the Boston bombing. Had a few beers with my buddy, and we're talking about the next terrorist attack. Chechens and cyberterrorists mainly. I know, I'll call up "the only conscious strategic thinker" in western civilization (according to a review of one of his books). Never talked to the man before. His latest book is "Uncivilization." I start talking with a bemused Greg Copley at 2:45pm and I end it at 2:49pm (2:44pm-2:48pm according to my phone log, but my phone clock runs around 40 sec slow. Copley kept saying "brilliant" to my every observation (he's Australian). My first question: "What do 'you' know that 'we' don't?" (i.e., have you heard any rumors of upcoming terrorist attacks?) We end our discussion talking about the future of the nation-state. Twenty minutes later I hear about the Boston bombing. A day later the media says the bombing happened "around 3pm" and "2:57pm." Several days later the final FBI timeline reveals: first bomb on ground at 2:45pm. First bomb blows at 2:49pm.
  2. 92gator

92gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +850
    ^^^interesting. So where do you think the next terrorist attack might come from? Who do you figure the most likely perps will be? Any thoughts on where, when or how?

I heard Beck this morning talking about some 'dry run', of some middle easterners acting 'suspiciously' on a plane--flight 780 or 1180 or something like that--didn't really get to listen much (tuned in, in passing).

(Just look'n to tap into your insight--you seem to be plugged into some intriguing sources).
  3. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +342
    BF, Alex Jones agrees with you.
  4. BobbyFischer

BobbyFischer New Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    . Don't know who will carry out the next attack but I wouldn't be letting in any more Chechens. Only 200 or so in the country and look at the percentage that are trouble. Chechens, their neighbors and people from the Balkans are bioengineered in a way that makes them prone to engage in blood feuds due to their clannishness (cousin marriages) and geographical isolation. Mountain people in certaim areas have historically raided their lowland neighbors, that probably put something dangerous into their DNA. Copley says that a sustained cyberattack could kill millions of city dwellers. No power, gas stations shut down, people run out of food, get stuck in the city and so on. The Somalis in Minnesota have been a concern for a while. The more multicultural we become the more authoritarian the government will become, with the possibility of chaos breaking out at some point. Like in Jurassic Park, small problems lead to bigger ones until at some point mathematician Ian Malcolm says "system recovery may be impossible." There's a multicultural undertow at work. What happened to Detroit can happen to America. The last thing we need is another hundred million people (which the immigration bill might bring).
  5. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,045
    Actor James Woods reported the dry run to multiple agencies
  6. BobbyFischer

BobbyFischer New Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    Mess with me and I'll give you the evil pinky. Google "golf digest evil pinky" to see what I did to the late Seve Ballesteros at the '86 Masters. As for Alex Jones, not a fan, but his frequent guest G. Celente got an email from me in January 2012 suggesting a "top trend." His associate Mr. West emailed back that Celente would see it on Monday. In November Celente released his Top 10 "Trends for 2013," which included my suggestion.
  7. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +342
    Yeah, you're not a fan of Alex Jones just like so many of the posters on here aren't TPers yet agree and sympathize with everything that the TP does. smh