Benghazi’s Al Qaeda Connection

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by 92gator, Oct 9, 2013.

1. 92gator

92gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +807
    Donald Trump tweeted this link; thought it was worth posting.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10/07/benghazi-s-al-qaeda-connection.html
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +328
    the birther. hahahahaha
  3. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +807
    ^^^:alien::alien::alien:
  4. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,908
    can't dispute the message attack the messenger....and since he can't understand that Trump was just passing it along he considers Trump to be the source
  5. chompalot

Ratings Received:
    +328
    Trump is full of chit and ought to get a column on Brietbart.com. He'd fit right in. I don't feed into any of his BS so I won't be reading the trouble he is trying to stir up with Benghazi. He's the king of beating a dead horse. He's the epitome of the most repulsive of Republicans. He's the king of clowns.:clown2:
  6. chompalot

Ratings Received:
    +328
    I don't trust that bastard. You can believe how he's just passing along the birth certificate findings if you want, too. Not for me. He's nothing more than a worthless troublemaker when it comes to politics.
  7. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +807
    Do you understand Twitter?

Trump didn't write the 'column'.

He just passed it on. I prefaced it with the Trump thing, only because that's how I was led to the article--not because Trump authored it.

...but by all means, do bury your head in the sand...or up head up your a## for all I care.

An American Embassy was attacked. That is an attack on American sovereignty.

Historically, that's pretty significant.

I'm sorry you find it politically inconvinient. :sick::zombie::dead:
  8. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +807
    I knew where he was going with that--but it struck me as so damn petty, idiotic, stupid, childish, transparent, immature, and amatuerish, that it left me...

...perplexed. :huh:
  9. chompalot

Ratings Received:
    +328
    You got that wrong. Being a shill for Trump's garbage is so damn petty, idiotic, stupid, childish, transparent, immature, and amateurish. Anything that that guy's pushing is suspect and not worth my time.
  10. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +807
    Again....

1. Not TRUMP's;

2. How the hell do you know it's garbage, if you haven't had the intellectual courage to expose your mind to what was in the article?

So no, not wrong at all--you just confirmed everything I said in my prior post.

Now, why don't you put on your big boy underwear, open the article, read it, and offer an opinion on the article--and save your petty hang-up with Trump, for a thread about Trump.
  11. chompalot

Ratings Received:
    +328
  12. BobbyFischer

BobbyFischer New Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    The al-Qaeda/Benghazi connection was clear from day one. And a video did inspire the attack, just not the one everyone mentions. In early September AQ's Zawahiri released a 42 minute video calling for the targeting of American assets to avenge the killing of AQ's #2 three months previous (drone strike) and to commemorate 9/11. The February 17 Martyr's Brigade, which flew the al-Qaeda flag on its Facebook page, was supposed to be providing security for the "consulate." They didn't (and may have participated in the attack). By the middle of August 2011 it was already clear that all of the top Libyan anti-Qaddafi military commanders that the U.S. and NATO had worked with were Libyan Islamic Fighting Group/al-Qaeda. U.S./NATO empowered the very people who killed Amb. Stevens. And Obama/NATO enabled AQ's acquisition of thousands(?) of shoulder-fired RA7s and RA24s (which can shoot down airliners). Weeks before the 2012 election I spelled all of this out on Bill Bennett's Morning in America radio show and also on Dennis Miller's show (it went in Dennis's left ear and out his right ear). After the election I conversed with Mark Steyn and NR's Andrew McCarthy on the Miller and Medved shows, respectively. They agreed with everything I said. Here's a list of some of the people that failed to grasp the significance of what I posted above (or, more probably(?), they don't check their email/voice mail): Limbaugh's underlings, Steve Hayes, Byron York, Michele Malkin, Scott Johnson, several reporters at Fox News. Fox's Catherine Herridge was the lone exception, sharp, up to speed, ahead of the curve. Would have loved to have seen Obama's face when a well-briefed Romney sprung all of the above on him during the foreign policy debate but he was clueless. Virtually no one could grasp that Obama/Hillary/NATO worked with and empowered AQ in Libya, and that that story was bigger than the "Benghazi coverup."
  13. dadx4

dadx4 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +952
    The liberals on this board really need to start asking themselves why Hussein has done the following:

1. He labeled the Fort Hood shootings as "work place violence" and paid the terrorist even though he killed what 13 people while he was screaming "Allah-Akbar."

2. He was 100% supportive of Morsi even though he was a devout Muslim of Brotherhood Member and then once the military ousted him he was pissed.

3. His brother is a Sunni and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood as well.

4. Blaming the Benghazi attacks on a video even though the attack was on 9/11 and was done with RPG's and they killed 4 Americans.

5. He was a member of a church in Chicago for over 20 years who gave a life time achievement award to Louis Farakhan who is Muslim.

6. He is writing and calling Hassan who is the Prez of Iran which is the world's largest sponsor of terrorism.

Some of you REALLY need to turn off your CNN and open your eyes to just common sense.
  14. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,085
    Sorry. Tinfoil hats aren't my style.
  15. FlyingGatorII

FlyingGatorII Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +522
    If you replace Trump with Leatherman you would be 100% correct. In this case, he is simply passing on a link to a story based on facts and not made up fiction based on what certain bloggers wanted to be true, but clearly wasn't.
  16. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,286
    Obama is the only liar and cheat that affects my life personally. You are a lost cause. Your ideology blinds you from the truth about Obama and his ilk. At least some of us on the Right knew about Bush's faults, and admitted as much, but not true with the Liberals and their unrepentant love for our communist in the WH.
  17. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta

Ratings Received:
    +1,711
    Forgive some people, I don't think free ObamaNet has rolled out just yet so not everyone has had enough internet experience to understand the difference between tweeting (or even linking) an article and actually writing it.
  18. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +807
    When you string them together like that, it doesn't paint a very flattering picture.

...and it is indeed remarkable, how so many neo-libbies so enthusiastically turn a blind eye to it.

To me however, Benghazi is not the 'straw that broke the camel's back'--standing alone, it is one of the most repugnant episodes in bungling of an international affair, and the coverup is even worse than the thing being covered up (but then, the cover-up often is...). :ninja:
  19. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +807
    ^^^though I should add, politicians have always covered up--or attempted to cover up--their 'bunglings.'

My ire is more with the complicit media that has abused and misused its Constitutionally protected 'Freedom of the Press', and actively cooperated in the cover-up, rather than doing their job, and ferreting out the truth.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +807
    No offense BF, but the problem I see, is two fold.

1. The sources you are targeting, are surely inundated with 10's of 1000's of claims about this and that hot-button issue, so it's hard to get anyone's attention.

2. No matter how compelling (or outlandish) the claim(s) may be, if it's/they're not buttressed with any way to substantiate it/them, it scarcely warrants the time and effort to process.

e.g.--did you supply a copy of the video you referenced? Merely mentioning the video wouldn't be enough to get their attention.

e.g. 2 (again, no offense intended here...), but who are you (besides one of the greatest chess masters of all time ;)), that anyone with a national platform should take your contentions seriously, and actually look into them?

Not saying you can't prove your contentions, or that you're no one to be listened to--just pointing out that neither is patently clear from your posting, and so your claims would more likely than not, be vetted out, in the first filtration phase.