Baldwin's bigotry. (He's Hollywood and not from the South). Sorry Paula.

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ncbullgator, Jun 28, 2013.

1. RealGatorFan

RealGatorFan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +423
    If you removed Baldwin and replaced with Gibson, he would have been removed from the country never to act again. Baldwin OTOH, is not only forgiven, but he's been elevated by the LGBT community. If you read what he said about the reporter, it's 100 times worse than everything Mel Gibson ever said about Jews. But hey, he's a liberal and liberals enjoy double standards, so that's why this country is screwed.
  2. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,580
    Alex Baldwin will still never spend a day in his life a bigger overall star than Mel Gibson, though, for what its worth.

Gibson could have said whatever he wants about Jews if he had only had the sense to be attending a Communist Party USA, Occupy Wall Street, or Nation of Islam/New Black Panther Party event.
  3. g8tr80

g8tr80 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +676
    I can only think of a handful of presidents "qualified" to send kids into battle. George Washington, Andrew Jackson, U.S. Grant, Teddy Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower are some off the top of my head. The rest have had experience in the military in some form which in of itself gives a President an understanding of military life, culture etc.

Clinton and Obama are the only presidents without having even dipped their big toe into the military culture. Something I think is very important.