Attaboys- Mizzou Edition

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by ArtDeco, Oct 19, 2013.

1. ArtDeco

ArtDeco Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +907
    Let's get this over with.

1. Kelvin Taylor- we knew you could do it. Doing it solo was even more impressive. Imagine how easy it would be with help. Attaboy.
    2. Latroy Pittman- excellent block on the TD run. When everyone around him was giving up, this guy was blocking like crazy. Attaboy.
    3. Dante Fowler- kept his motor running all game. This guy deserves better. Someone send him an offense as a thank you present.
    4. Jabari Gorman- another tough hombre. Good strong tackles all game long. Another touted recruit who was in the witness protection program until this season. Attaboy!
    5. Jeremi Powell- this one's on me. I've seen this guy make special teams tackles all year, but I listened to the game this week, and Mick mentioned him on every single ST play until he got hurt. Whatever gives you that fire and desire, pass it on!
    6. Kyle Koehne/Max Garcia- at least we tried to shore up the left side, and both of these guys gave it their best. It may be heresy in a game like this to single out 2 OL for praise, but I really honestly think Koehne did decent, and Garcia was playing out of position (an excuse used for others on the team),but did fine even without the excuse. Attaboy!
    7. Mark Herndon- made a circus catch in the closing seconds with a defender all over him at the time. Glad to see you on the field- attaboy.
    8. Jarrad Davis- get this guy some PT. Good hits, laid the wood in the 4th Qtr.
    It was difficult in a game like this to remember the bright spots and the strong efforts given, but not every Gator quit today. If you can think of any others, please add.
  2. kkg8r

kkg8r Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +357
    Patton.
  3. 95Gator

95Gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,927
    KT showed some greatness for a bit for sure. Patton on the first down push and KO return was nice.
  4. magnafides

magnafides Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +161
    Don't forget the punter, he played pretty well.
  5. ArtDeco

ArtDeco Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +907
    I'll stay quiet on that one, missed a few corner kicks,