Anybody heard of F4X - Old School New Body System?

Discussion in 'Gator Country Health and Fitness' started by Gatormb, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +872
    Just a little of their "Promo":

From Steve Holman, editor of Iron Man Magazine for the last 25 years.

If you don't work out at all, you're going to lose muscle tissue every year. That means you'll get fatter and flabbier each and every year with less shape and more sag. Is this what you desire? No way, right?

Well, the answer is old school resistance training. Here's the secret: hardly anyone is doing it right!

Becky and I have seen literally thousand of pro fitness athletes train over the years. The ones who looked the best — and that means looked the youngest, most toned, and had the least amount of unwanted fat — were the ones who left the gym while others were still warming up!

Over the past decade, Becky and I have developed a men and women's workout system that we call F4X Training System. This is a revolutionary way of combining four specific exercises done in literally a matter of minutes. That's ALL YOU NEED... And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

That's right: We do not do endless cardio sessions (the F4X Training System is a great cardiovascular workout) and we do not spend an hour a day in the gym. We have a life, thank you. We have kids, and we value being both fit and real people at the same time. The F4X Training System was our personal breakthrough to achieving our ideal bodies, staying in tip-top shape with minimal time, and having a life outside a gym.

http://oldschoolnewbody.com/5steps/
  2. Gatormb

Ratings Received:
    +872
    Old School, New Body Is WRONG For You IF:

You think “simple” means “no hard work”. Dream on. Every workout and nutrition plan requires work. We've just made it as easy as possible.

You don't want to change the way you are eating. We cover some very simple, basic dietary changes that you will need to make to see results come extra fast. These are essential, especially if you need to lose weight. Nothing radical, but still...you will not be eating burgers and fries every day and wake up with the body of your dreams.

You refuse to do any resistance training. We prefer the gym, but you can do Old School, New Body's F4X Protocol at home. You will STILL need to use resistance: we tell you how to create "weights" you can use at home or, better yet, some adjustable dumbbells and a bench (not required, but we prefer it.) A gym is your best bet.

You think, “I'm too old to do this.” Listen: you are NOT too old. Period! We've seen men and women in there 80s kicking butt on this System, so get that out of your head!

Or, you are just one of those folks who will buy the book and then let it sit on your desktop and never read it. Please, don't waste your money if that's the case. However, if that IS the case, just realize you're only going to get more and more out of shape...and perhaps even sick...unless you do something about your body, starting today.

$27 seems reasonable with a 60 day guarantee. Starting strength book is $20.

Make sure to check out the "next page" of the link for all you get.
  3. Gatormb

Ratings Received:
    +872
    What the heck. $$ back guarantee. Reading it now. Good stuff. Lot's of motivating material. Guys been the head honcho at Iron Man and it shows.

recommends Gyms and occasional PT.
  4. Gatormb

Ratings Received:
    +872
    Did first w/o tonight. Agree with premise. Correct w/o will give cardio.

Four exercises. Four sets, ten reps (first three sets) with 30 second rests between sets. Two minutes between exercises. Last set of each exercise is to max.
  5. breauxlg

breauxlg New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0
    Are you still using old school new body

Are you still using old school/new body? What's your opinion?
  6. frankie65

frankie65 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0
    I'm a user. I found the program pretty useful as I was a complete beginner. I'm on week 4 and have lost some weight and enjoy the program, so it does work if you follow it. Here is a user review I found of use www.reviewoldschoolnewbody.com.
  7. malligator

malligator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +307
    If those four exercises are deadlifts, squats, presses and bench then it's called strength training, not F4X. Find any of a million old school 5x5 routines on the net and do it.
  8. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,756
    Yeah, that's what I was wondering. I skimmed the first 1.5 pages and realized I'm not gonna learn what the actual "exercises" are w/o paying for it.

malli is spot on. There's nothing new under the sun.
  9. orangeblueorangeblue

orangeblueorangeblue Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,879
    Like the 1-2 punch of 1-post users, one with a web site.
  10. kelvindunn

kelvindunn New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0
  11. kelvindunn

kelvindunn New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0
    Great comment. I going to look into purchasing the product. I was looking to get an updated 2014 review to check for

changes and found it at

Thanks
  12. orangeblueorangeblue

orangeblueorangeblue Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,879
    I would not pay $.01 for this, FYI. What I saw that wasn't decades-old retread was stupid things like "enjoy free radicals!"