Another Man killed when someone stands their ground

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by AustinGator1, Jul 23, 2013.

1. gator996

gator996 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +15

Do you entertain yourself with your foolishness?

The Martin family requested Sharpton to get involved for the exact purpose to bring attention to the actions of the Sanford PD.

They weren't paid to get involved and had no involvement that I know of in the settlement with the HOA....

...but I'm sure you also wear tin foil hats, worry about black helicopters, and swear that fluoride in the water system is a mind control attempt by big government

but thanks for posting anyway :wink:
  2. gator996

gator996 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +15
    No, the POTUS didn't "fall all in" for anything....

The PR campaign was necessary to have some attention brought to the situation because it would have gone unreported on like the great majority of the 200 cases listed on the newspaper website I linked to....

The existence of a PR campaign says nothing to the veracity of the claim....

I suppose you don't want to "see that" do you? :laugh: :ninja: :devil: :sick:
  3. AustinGator1

AustinGator1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +207

One person killing another generally gets reported and it was in this case and it was in the case I started the thread with and the 200 cases you brought to the thread. They were all reported upon. So what makes the Martin-Zimmerman case different?? Come on, you can say it. You know you want to... Let's hear it.
  4. gator996

gator996 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +15
    It was different because the family of the victim was not satisfied with the actions of the police investigation and went to Sharpton & Jackson asking for the involvement.

At the same time, there was at least one online petition which was signed by thousands demanding further investigation into the shooting.

Much the same is going to happen in the Dunn - Davis shooting in Jacksonville if somehow charges get dropped.

What are you expecting or waiting so so desperately for me to say?
  5. Lawdog88

Lawdog88 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,543

The bolded word was the one you chose.

I simply assumed . . . you knew what you were talking about.

Thanks for clearing that up, and so, never mind.

But if you don't think AS and the race hustling bruthas weren't paid something for their baiting efforts . . .
  6. leogator

leogator Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +44
    I am pretty sure you will see the SYG claim in the Dunn case.
  7. gator996

gator996 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +15
    The problem in the Dunn case is that he didn't kill everyone....

3 kids in the SUV survived and there are eyewitnesses to the shooting & Dunn's own girlfriend's testimony incriminates him also.

He can claim SYG but this should be a case where it will not apply and he will stand trial

Dunn's girlfriend insisted on going home after Jordan Davis shooting
    Rhonda Rouer also says Dunn drank the night of the shooting

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ome-after-jordan-davis-shooting#ixzz2a0NFeQZr

After learning that her boyfriend had fatally shot a Jacksonville teenager, Rhonda Rouer told authorities she was the one who insisted they return to their home in Satellite Beach and not call police, new court records show.

When they saw on TV the next morning that someone died in the shooting, Rouer told Michael David Dunn they had to return home to find someone to care for their dog. At the time, Rouer expected to be arrested along with Dunn.

“I thought we needed to go home and get Charlie [the dog] settled,” Rouer said in an interview with police after Dunn was arrested. “It was a horrible trip home.”

She also said the two, who had just left his son’s wedding and were going back to their hotel, had been drinking.

Dunn had three rum and cokes and Rouer said she had one glass of red wine and two rum and cokes.

But Rouer said she had no problem with Dunn driving when they left the wedding.

Jordan Davis, 17, and his three friends were in a Dodge Durango on Nov. 23 when Dunn and Rouer pulled up next to them in a Volkswagen Jetta to buy wine at a Southside Boulevard convenience store.

After Rouer went into the store, words were exchanged between Dunn and the teenagers in the sport-utility vehicle. Dunn felt threatened and fired eight shots into the SUV, killing Davis.

Dunn and Rouer went back to their hotel without calling police. They left the next day for Brevard County where Dunn was tracked down due in part to license plate information provided by witnesses.

Rouer was not charged. At a bail hearing last month, Dunn’s family said they could no longer financially support her and she is likely to be evicted from the home the couple shared.

Dunn, 46, is in the Duval County jail charged with the first-degree murder of Davis and the attempted murder of the other three teenagers, who were not hurt. The trial is scheduled for August.

Rouer also told police she didn’t see the shooting because she was in the store. When she came out, Dunn shouted at her to get in the car. On the drive back to the hotel, Dunn told her the teenagers had threatened his life and were advancing on him.

When police asked her if that meant the teenagers had gotten out of the car, she said she didn’t know but assumed that’s what Dunn meant.

Dunn never told Rouer he saw a gun in the SUV. He later told police he saw a shotgun. But no other witness to the shooting saw a gun in the Durango, and police never found a weapon other than Dunn’s.

After they returned to their hotel, the couple ordered a pizza and went to sleep, something Rouer acknowledged sounded bad.

“I don’t want it to come across as we weren’t upset that Friday night,” Rouer said.

She was very upset but chose not to confront him, she said.

“In my head I’m thinking you stupid *****,” Rouer said. “But he was already upset, so I figured I’d tell him in the morning.”

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ome-after-jordan-davis-shooting#ixzz2a0Ne4tGx
  8. GolphinGator

GolphinGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +131
    From what I have seen about the Dunn case he is an idiot and even if he felt like they were advancing on him he went way overboard and is claiming the SYG because he has no other option. Of course all I have seen is what the press has put out. That said it has not one little tiny thing to do with any other case including the Zimmerman case.