And you bashed Palin over the Russian is so close remark?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by nolagator, Aug 7, 2014.

1. gatorman_07732

gatorman_07732 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,285
    He didn't find that nut
  2. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +979
    Where/when did NORAD say that her statement was not accurate?
  3. nolagator

nolagator Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +400
    The fact is Russia is very close and becoming very BOLD. Joe B is no more knowledgeable than Palin, it looks even less so. BUT the Libs and the Media (Same thing really) want to hammer Palin. Why? Where is the Women's Rights crowd? Oh, yeah she is PRO-LIFE. Were are all the ANTI-HATERS, she has a special needs child? Again, I forgot that she's a Tea Party Darling.

I think most of the Media dolts who attacked Palin don't even know where the Aleutian Islands are.
  4. g8rjd

g8rjd Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +391
    Aleutia...duh.

(Kidding...)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. demosthenes

demosthenes Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +939
    I can't believe how many are defending Palin out of pure partisanship.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. HallGator

HallGator Administrator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,695
    Now, not only do I have to check under the bed for terrorists but it looks like the Ruskies are making a comeback. Guess I better check for them too.
  7. sierragator

sierragator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +378
    It's not like they flew down the Mississippi River.. Russian posturing to be sure and yes we have to take them seriously since they have nukes. At least with them we can still count on the old MAD philosophy. The peeps in other places that want nukes, not so much.
  8. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +979
    Chivalry is dead, I guess. To some anyway.

I defend her, in this instance, because she was right. Those criticizing here are wrong. In fact, she has turned out to be more accurate and same than her counterpart in the election. Where is the criticism for Biden? Is the lack of similar criticism because he is a man, and Palin is a woman?
  9. rpmGator

rpmGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +636
    The best way to hurt Russia is to limit their oil sales. Anything else will allow them to continue funding and profiting from their actions.

They are pretty easy, why go into the Black Sea when their fleet is sitting ducks in a place easy to blockade. Their claims in the Artic is the place we should push back along with all the other nations who border the area. Even there, oil is their goal and keeping others from getting it so they can use it to force Europe to do what they want.

Helping Europe with energy and letting the Russian's shop at empty grocery stores is the easiest way of all to solve this. We should find other buyers for our crops, and refuse to see them a potato chip until Putin is gone is where out power lies.

Prediction time. Putin will use his hungry people as the reason to go into the Ukraine which is Europe's breadbasket, for the same reason Hitler wanted it, food. They will then control the energy and food of Europe.
  10. demosthenes

demosthenes Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +939
    Chivalry has never had a place in politics. Besides I don't see you out there defending the many other females in politics.

And if you think people bash Palin simply because she's a woman I have to ask where you've been the last 7 years. Surely you've had ample time by now to understand just how woefully unqualified she is to give an opinion on anything of importance.

As for Biden, yes, he makes stupid mistakes in his speeches because he doesn't have a filter. Many times he also lacks the composure I want from one of our highest elected officials. However, in this case it's much ado about nothing. The guy has said a lot of questionable things over the years but if you're going to bash him over leaving an "s" of the word nation then it says far more about you than him.

And for the record, I did not vote for Obama/Biden either time.
  11. gatorman_07732

gatorman_07732 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,285
    Running outside and discharging a firearm in public was quite a beauty, plagiarism was quite another. The list is endless on that guy. Yeah, I'm pretty sure old Joe doesn't have a whole lot in the cranium.