1. Gator Country Black Friday special!

Stay on top of the football coach search with the Insider Authority on Gator Sports with a special discount!

Now's a great time to join or renew and get up to $20 off your annual subscription! LIMITED QUANTITIES -- for details click here.

Alex and Sierra win XFactor

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by GatorPrincess8, Dec 19, 2013.

1. GatorPrincess8

GatorPrincess8 Princess of Gators Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,935
    I was so hoping they would even though I would have been ok with a Jeff Gutt win. It would have been a joke if Carlito would have won.
  2. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,374
    Princess - my daughter and Sierra are great friends. In fact, my daughter's employer in NYC flew her out to be with Sierra during the finals. She flies home to Orlando tonight. Very proud of my daughter and pleased her boss thinks so well of her. Happy for Sierra who is a smart cookie though her on air personality comes across as flighty. My wife (musician) has been telling me for years that Alex was talented and could do very well. I pray they remain humble and unspoiled by the trappings of their new found fame and success.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. GatorPrincess8

GatorPrincess8 Princess of Gators Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,935
    That's awesome, my favorite performance of theirs was "say something", I voted for them throughout the season. I am glad your daughter could be there for Sierra.