Ajagbe notches first receiving touchdown of career, Gators' 2013 season

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by Bazza, Sep 1, 2013.

1. FunnGunn

FunnGunn Member

Ratings Received:
    +5
    Already will when they watch yesterday's tape. Releasing him on a drag or sliding him out in the flat with play action is going to pop for big gains this year and drive DC crazy. I hope anyway.

Just think he brings a different look than Joyer and bigger weapon due to his better versatility. But Joyer is still our 1 and the glue to our trap game.
  2. coldsteel120

coldsteel120 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    Ajagbe looked very solid yesterday.
  3. Drewsagator

Drewsagator New Member

Ratings Received:
    +8
    Interestingly enough I read somewhere in the off season that an opposing SEC coach said despite UF low production on offense they are very tough to prepare for because of the versatility of their players. A lot of the guys are not defined by a single position. Well we now have a top level power running game with multiple RB's, we have multiple versatility position players in Showers, Patton and sometimes Trey, we have 2 badazz FB's who can block, tote the pill AND catch the ball out of the backfield. We got 2 emerging freshmen WR's that are physical and can make plays along with a steady veteran, Dunbar, at the same position and FINALLY enough quality depth and experience on the oline......oh, I almost forgot that our QB can take off and blister a defense that forgets about him as a runner...

Yeah, say what you want about our offensive "numbers" but as a DC it's enough to give you nightmares.....
  4. col_kurtz

col_kurtz Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +68
    I wish Joyer got more touches. I remember the 11' FSU game and he busts one for 40 yards from our own 3 and you never saw him again.
  5. col_kurtz

col_kurtz Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +68
    If you are going to have a Ground and Pound attack why don't you use 240-250 lbs more?
  6. FunnGunn

FunnGunn Member

Ratings Received:
    +5
    Drew! What's up, bud?

Image what you could do with guys like Dalvin Cook and Bo Scarbrough....
  7. Drewsagator

Drewsagator New Member

Ratings Received:
    +8
    10-4 on that.... Pease seems very low key but I can't imagine he's not feeling like a kid in a candy store with all of the skill position players that UF is amassing over the last couple of years and what will be coming soon....

Hey, if you're still over at GSMB tell the board dingleberries there that I will drop in on them soon......:devil:
  8. Pieisyummy

Pieisyummy Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +83
    He played well, but there's one thing I need to figure out about him: Do you pronounce the G? Is it "A Job Be" or "A Jog Be"?