A post for RayGator

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by RayGator, Nov 25, 2013.

1. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,803
  2. ugaGator

ugaGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +60
    Looks like it works!
  3. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,205
    This thread has potential. ;)
  4. Tebowism0823

Tebowism0823 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +6,065
    This threads overrated
  5. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +1,073
  6. trustamerica

trustamerica Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +14
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  7. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,803
    I'm using the GC app on my iPhone 4. Thank goodness I had a kid (and yes he is!) put the GC app on it. It has changed very little, so far at least, Before the change with the GC computer thing I would the use the regular GC through Safari. It did have every thing I would need in posting Game Threads and other stuff, the iPhone not quite as much.

One of the few times I have been smart was to post the UF FSU game threads on SG and the Den before the change came! Just in case I couldn't figure out the new computer thing on GC. And it sure is a good thing I did! Haven't been able to figure it all out. I could do and see more stuff before the change. It still doesn't I was a Mod.Or maybe I've been kicked out! :lol:

I also have a new iPad, about a month now. I love It! That is what I usually use for GC and GatorZone etc. But I am at Cici's Pizza and just have my iPhone 4 with me.
    When I bought my new iPad at Verizon, the young I dealt with there is only 22! But he was so patient with me as well as very smart! His name is Matt. I told him I would buy it IF he would put my email thing on it and my contact list. And the GC app on it! And he did! Didn't take Matt more than 5 minutes to do it. And I also noticed the various apps and settings and things like that were all in different places on the new iPad than they were on my iPhone 4. So I said Matt, I want all the ones on my new iPad in the exact same location as my iPhone. I told him I would very frustrated IF they were different. At my age I need to keep things as simple as I can! So he said OK. Took about 2 minutes for him to do it. His fingers flying all over the screen.

Matt is a super young guy! I was at Verizon today because I was frustrated with something on my iPad, Funny, when I go there with a question or a problem, which is often I guess, the other guys working there know that he helps me a lot, will say Ray, Matt is busy right now so he'll see you in a few minutes. And of course that's OK with me. I asked him today if the guys there are upset because I want to see him only. Matt said no, they're probably glad you do.

A month or so ago, I stopped by the Proud Gator Store and bought is little 3 year old boy a Gator shirt. And his wife had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago, so I bought the smallest pair of Gator booties for her tiny little feet. He loved it, and so did his wife. It's the least I could do for him, right? Right! Now I have to get them something really nice for Christmas!

OK, I know you're all board now. So this "slightly older" guy will stop. :)
  8. Jaggator

Ratings Received:
    +5,205
    See Ray, I knew this story would have a happy ending as I said above this thread has potential. I give you a lot of credit for asking him and then showing your appreciation. Most of those guys in sales are use to helping customers get set up as it helps them as well with commission or whatever their compensation plan is when you purchase.
  9. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,803
    Well, I hope he did get a good commission or whatever. I said Matt you deserve a bonus or a raise. He just smiled real big.
    Over the years when someone helps me a lot in a situation like this, I don't take it for granted. Never have. And you can always tell real early if someone just wants to make a sale, or not. Matt's just 22 and has 2 little ones now. He doesn't need some grouchy guy complaining or whatever. That's what I think.
  10. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,803
    Well, I just noticed the. GC app isn't working anymore on my iPad. Maybe that's being changed too.
  11. Itssaul

Itssaul Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +125
    Useless without pics ;)
  12. Jaggator

Ratings Received:
    +5,205
    [​IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,803
    Wow! That's awesome! I wish I could afford that! :)