2014 WR Eric Lauderdale of Saddleback, Mission Viejo CA

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by Gatorengy305, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,203
    FSU commit CJ Worton visiting Florida today and tomorrow. There's your answer for a possession receiver if all else fails. Dude is a baller. Coaches might flip him after this weekend. We'll soon know.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,286
    I don't care how fast he is, if he can get open and catch the damn ball I'll be happy to see him on the team.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DeBigLeezard

DeBigLeezard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +304
    diamondted13 said:
    "As for Blazing Saddles....as funny as it gets. I never get sick of this movie. BTW, a movie that could never be made nowadays in this hyper PC society."

Amen Bruther!
    And this is coming from a very white Caucasian guy growing up in West Monroe, Lousiana (Duck Dynasty Land).
    In fact, I had more black friends growing up in the deep south than I had white friends.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ksagator

ksagator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +36
    I am sure that we wanted Lauderdale, but you have to have some qualms about a JuCo WR who is not an early entrant. Worton is probably not as fast and perhaps not as big, but is very polished and has his full eligibility. And he is a Florida kid, which means something too.
  5. gatordude15

gatordude15 Member

Ratings Received:
    +46
    I would like to say that Florida took it's foot off the gas in his recruitment with it's new system in place and it's need for smaller faster receivers. But really that would just be my orange and blue glasses speaking.
    Either way, I wish the best for Lauderdale and hopefully this helps us pick up Mckenzie in the slot. Plus it probably helps us with recruiting Worton. Or maybe we were just missing on Lauderdale so we decided to turn up the heat on him.