2013 Attaboys, Tennessee Edition

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by ArtDeco, Sep 21, 2013.

1. ArtDeco

ArtDeco Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +662
    I haven't been doing this so far this year, due to my lack of faith in the product on the field. But today, I saw a lot of kids playing with heart, kids that made me proud to be a Florida Gator. In no particular order, here they are:

1. Darrin Kitchens-may have saved the game with his heads up play on that loose fumbled punt. Score was 24-10 at that point, to give the ball to UT on the 10 would have been disastrous.
    2. VH3- what a baller! Get your tickets now, because I don't think we'll be lucky enough to see this athlete for four full years. Best instincts at corner since...
    3. Easy E- what a force! If only offensive holding were a penalty, you would have noticed him more. Even so, made his presence known, certainly to the 2 or 3 guys holding- errr, blocking him.
    4. Tyler Freaking Murphy- where have you been? Instead of chanting Moooody all those years, I should've been calling for you! Way to stay mentally ready all those long months, never knowing if you'd get the call. I didn't see any rust at all.
    5. Mack "Truck" Brown- he's Kestahn Moore without the critical fumbles. What a workhorse! He found 4 yards consistently where there was nothing there. Attaboy!
    6. Brian Poole- yeah, I know about the penalty, but this kid was everywhere! Another future star. Go ahead and get fitted for your honorary 2-bits outfit. Based on today's effort, we'll be mentioning you the same way we talk of Elam, Ahmad, Major, and RFN.
    7. Of course, I could not miss Dante Fowler. Thank God you did not go to FSU. You are major league, big time, you were made for the SEC.

This was ascertained from watching the game on TV, please feel free to add your own to the list.
    In a new installment, I'd like to also post another list of hopeful future Attaboys, people we need to step up if we are to be successful. This week's callouts are for:
    1. Antonio Morrison
    2. Matt Jones
    3. Austin Hardin
    4. Hunter Joyer

Hope to see/hear you four at the Kentucky game!!
  2. GatorSean

GatorSean Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,358
    Offense- Murph

Defense - Easley, Fowler, VHIII

btw- has VHIII given up a completion yet? I'm not sure he has. That's crazy.

Special Teams - no one. Kyle has regressed as much as any player I've seen. Austin missed another FG. Purifoy gets injured on a KO. VHIII fumbles a punt. Just a bad day on ST all the way around.

Step up please: Matt Jones, Kyle, DRob

I think Morrison is playing well. It's just our DL is so dominate that he doesn't have many chances.
  3. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,893
    How about Gorman?
  4. tilly

tilly Superhero Moderator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,041
  5. ArtDeco

ArtDeco Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +662
    Hah!
    Caught me booking my BCS tix for next year!
  6. tilly

tilly Superhero Moderator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,041
    Thats the spirit AD!

This dazzling post was sent via my Samsung Galaxy Tablet using jet packs custom built for Gator Country.
  7. UF67ee

UF67ee Member

Ratings Received:
    +74
    I'm excited again. Isaw team chemistry today.
  8. gator07

gator07 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +703
    only 6 penalties for 44 yards today!
  9. bleedorangeblue

bleedorangeblue Member

Ratings Received:
    +11
    Got to give a shout out to Halapio for playing a great game with only one eye and dealing with his previous injury. Did you see how swollen it was when he came back from the locker room?