127-0

Discussion in 'Women of the Swamp' started by red4512, Nov 10, 2013.

1. red4512

red4512 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +265
    That's the combined scores for the softball game for 8 games. Sure they are only exhibition games and yes they were mostly jr colleges, but you would think in 8 games opponets would score ONCE. Bodes well for spring.
  2. G2MGA

G2MGA Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +44
    I have always wondered...why do we only schedule JCs in the fall? It seems like other schools play some DI opponents so it is clearly allowed...
  3. Bear1974

Bear1974 VIP Member VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +275
    A few weeks ago I just glanced at what a few other schools do and I just don't think alot of schools in the fall play other D-1 schools. It may happen on a limited basis depending upon how close a school is to another school and the schools are not scheduled to play each other during the regular season such as Uga being close to UNC or NCstate etc.

The may reason for this is probably because of travel costs and wanting the players not to travel in order to keep up with class work as well.
  4. gatorr4life

gatorr4life Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,459
    That's insane. For those of you that don't know much about softball, Santa Fe is a very good team. (that's one of the teams we play in the Fall)

Even before this ridiculous stat, I already knew we were going to be good. I think we go all the way this year. We're loaded.... Going to be a fun season.