The fact that these people still exist makes me happy, I stopped going to SW rec at UF because 80% of the people there are douche frat guys on their "abs" day or flirting with any bimbo there. Speaking of that's the other 20% dumb soroitute bimbos there to flirt, sitting on machines showing off their "skinny" selves but all I see is fat with very little muscle or bone.
I see guys wife awful form, doing awful workouts, and not even struggling.
When I go to the gym if I'm talking I'm doing something wrong, each set is a chance to improve myself and I always give it my all.
Just saying glad some people still understand working out is about making a better body, not making a better looking body.