Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. ufgtr77 rated ufgator72sb's post Winner in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

Finally, Reagan got recognized as an all-American: [ATTACH]

upload_2024-5-29_18-30-29.jpeg May 29, 2024 at 7:33 PM
  2. ufgtr77 rated gatorntuscaloosa's post Agree in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

At least somebody out there has some knowledge of girls softball !!

May 29, 2024 at 7:33 PM
  3. ufgtr77 rated Gatorhead's post Agree in the thread (SB) Discussion Thread - WCWS Game 1 - Florida vs. Oklahoma State.

Go whip em good Lady Gators! Rothrock will deliver the "W"!

May 29, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  4. filamg8torfan replied to the thread Surprise! Sacovie White arrested for reason (and the Rashadas file a lawsuit).

Agree. If I'm CBN and I know I'm not guilty, I'll fight it to the end. Even moreso if Georgia is forking the money to help Rash.

May 29, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  5. ufgtr77 rated gatorjjh's post Winner in the thread (SB) Discussion Thread - WCWS Game 1 - Florida vs. Oklahoma State.

Jocelyn Erickson is the first Gator to earn Diamond Sports/NFCA Catcher of the Year! [IMG]

May 29, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  6. GatorChoice rated huunterhound's post Agree in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

Jocelyn as 1st team utility? Exactly how many games at different positions does it take to meet a utility player criteria? Sounds like...

May 29, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  7. pd_gator rated Skink's post Agree in the thread Transfer Portal Thoughts.

I’m missing something here. What’s this about?

May 29, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  8. gatordavisl liked ThePlayer's post in the thread Richard returns for his senior season.

One key piece of the puzzle back in place. Richard averaged 11.4 points during his junior season with the Gators and scored 20-plus...

9. phatGator liked philnotfil's post in the thread Uh oh. Another trans thread.

I'm good with having men's and women's categories, and if it is important enough to the individual to give up sports in order to...

10. pd_gator rated UFGator402's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread Transfer Portal Thoughts.

Kid is from NY, Cuse is close to home.

May 29, 2024 at 7:25 PM
  11. pd_gator rated Wanne15's post Winner in the thread Transfer Portal Thoughts.

You still have to get a C in basket weaving and show up for classes at some schools.

May 29, 2024 at 7:25 PM
Show Sidebar