Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. Skink liked uftaipan's post in the thread An Early Opening Line -- scUM vs Florida.

I agree with all of the analysis up until the bottom line that Florida “hammers” Miami. I want that, but it is not any more in evidence...

May 30, 2024 at 10:52 PM
  2. Orange_and_Bluke rated okeechobee's post Funny in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

Here. Let me turn on your sarcasm detector for you.

3. Skink rated G8R92's post Dislike in the thread An Early Opening Line -- scUM vs Florida.

If we’re using this to motivate our team, it’s safe to state it ain’t working.

4. VAg8r1 rated sierragator's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread This Country Is Now Forever Changed.

Your Russian friends love this perspective.

5. Orange_and_Bluke replied to the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

[img]

May 30, 2024 at 10:51 PM
  6. thelouisianagator replied to the thread This Country Is Now Forever Changed.

The U.S. didn't need Article 5 to attack those responsible for 9/11. I would argue the assistance received by NATO after 9/11 was...

7. Orange_and_Bluke rated rivergator's post Agree in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

OK, now we're getting silly. Pleas knock it off.

8. Skink replied to the thread An Early Opening Line -- scUM vs Florida.

How long have you been around?

9. ApexNC rated UFreak's post Agree in the thread (SB) Discussion Thread - WCWS Game 1 - Florida vs. Oklahoma State.

I think the announcers are doing a nice job and staying very balanced. How many times have they said Gator All-America? We just need our...

May 30, 2024 at 10:50 PM
  10. sierragator rated G8trGr8t's post Informative in the thread War in Ukraine.

Russian soldiers were given erectile drugs to assist them in their terror against Ukranian citizens

11. sierragator replied to the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

No doubt attempts will be made to out them. There will also be threats, some of which may come true. It took courage to comvict him.they...

12. ursidman replied to the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

Even though he said recently that he would vote for the Republican candidate, Hogan, Gov of MD, may not be full MAGA. [MEDIA]

May 30, 2024 at 10:49 PM
Show Sidebar