Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. philnotfil rated G8trGr8t's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

not a good thing for the country, neither was watergate or any war we have ever been in, but make no mistake, trump is the cause of it....

May 30, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  2. GatorRade liked philnotfil's post in the thread This Country Is Now Forever Changed.

That isn't the reality the rest of us are living. Get outside of your news silo, they are lying to you about conditions in our country.

May 30, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  3. gatordavisl rated thelouisianagator's post Funny in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

You're right. I did lie on this one. But I did contribute $20 on the site this evening. And I will donate more to him when possible.

May 30, 2024 at 10:06 PM
  4. jhenderson251 liked jeffbrig's post in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

I'll add to this for perspective, maybe it'll trigger some self-reflection for some of our members. Remember Jameis Winston at FSU?...

5. philnotfil rated PD's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

I think we should all just enjoy this emphatic victory against the leader of a coup against the United States of America. I mean....all...

6. gtr2x rated sierragator's post Agree in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

sucker

May 30, 2024 at 10:05 PM
  7. philnotfil rated PITBOSS's post Informative in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

Drudge Report. Not quite as pro trump as 9 years ago…. DRUDGE REPORT 2024®

8. uftaipan replied to the thread War in Ukraine.

Good point. I wonder why that wasn’t U.S. policy at the same time.

9. jhenderson251 rated BigCypressGator1981's post Funny in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

I like criminals who don’t get caught.

10. jhenderson251 liked slayerxing's post in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

I have friends that listened to the entire voir dire. At least one of those jurors was more of the trump persuasion, and they screened...

Show Sidebar