Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. scooterp liked Ahab's post in the thread Unit Talent Levels.

This is close to how I'd expect these positions to perform this season but not necessarily the overall talent level. For instance, I...

Jun 11, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  2. scooterp liked kryptonite's post in the thread Unit Talent Levels.

Mine would be: QB only needs protection to be most influential on the team; RB solid room of performance and talent; WR with portal...

3. BigCypressGator1981 rated docspor's post Funny in the thread Hypothetical Grand Bargain.

I’d take it with replacements randomly picked.

4. tilly rated Gatorhead's post Funny in the thread Hypothetical Grand Bargain.

Get your butt up to Washington and run for president. I will vote for you Tilly, even if you are a registered Republican. I like the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  5. VAg8r1 rated rivergator's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread CNN finally calls out Biden for lying.

Right. You don't have to read or watch CNN to know what they cover or don't cover. You just have to believe....

6. tilly replied to the thread Hypothetical Grand Bargain.

Im not a registered Republican any more, so does that improve my standing? :D

7. apkgator rated gator7_5's post Funny in the thread 2024 Men's College World Series Schedule/Scores/Discussion.

We got a softball fan in the house!:D

Jun 11, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  8. apkgator rated MatsideObserver's post Agree in the thread 2024 Men's College World Series Schedule/Scores/Discussion.

There is no cross over in the CWS Men's bracket.

9. apkgator rated ETGator1's post Disagree Bacon! in the thread 2024 Men's College World Series Schedule/Scores/Discussion.

Even if they did reseed, you'd still end up with one ACC on ACC and one SEC on SEC matchups in the first 4 games. There is also the...

10. apkgator rated paidinfull's post Agree in the thread 2024 Men's College World Series Schedule/Scores/Discussion.

They don’t change the matchups based on who won the games to get there. These matchups are all predetermined by the regional matchups...

Jun 11, 2024 at 3:38 PM
Show Sidebar