Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. PD rated AndyGator's post Agree in the thread When Will Trump Supporters Stop Being Wrong?.

They won't.

May 31, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  2. rivergator attached a file to the thread Fox News has a Psychic on to predict Trump's 2024.

[ATTACH] Trump trial judge didn’t overrule all defense objections

upload_2024-5-31_9-1-50.png May 31, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  3. duggers_dad replied to the thread Is the US equipped for democracy?.

I just wish our politics were half this entertaining [MEDIA]

4. bobbybaker86 replied to the thread Weekend Visitors.

yea that’s my stance now. And even more with how we’ve been record wise the last few seasons has had me leas enthusiastic than usual....

5. enviroGator rated sierragator's post Agree in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

That's part of what makes it a cult. Undying devotion no matter what.

6. ursidman replied to the thread This Country Is Now Forever Changed.

On an anonymous board we don't know who we interact with nor what issues they may have. Assuming what you have posted is factual, I have...

May 31, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  7. gatorlips rated maxgator's post Agree in the thread Another reason for hope... PFF has 3 Gator tackles ranked in its top 10 for the SEC.

That's definitely a good point. But you can only evaluate players based on snaps. But it still says that the sec doesn't have...

8. gatorlips rated fox's post Agree in the thread Another reason for hope... PFF has 3 Gator tackles ranked in its top 10 for the SEC.

I don't rain either but have noticed there is a ton of faith placed in all the transfers. Good resumes but still have to prove it on the...

9. gatorlips liked bike1014's post in the thread Another reason for hope... PFF has 3 Gator tackles ranked in its top 10 for the SEC.

Nah, something on that list is off. I think it's the "minimum 300 snaps" criteria. A PFF in the low 70's is OK, not great and not ALL...

May 31, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  10. philnotfil rated WarDamnGator's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread Immediate Next Steps For Conservatives After Today.

Republicans for the last several years: "Refusing to stand for the flag is an afront to America itself and all the men and women who...

May 31, 2024 at 9:00 AM
Show Sidebar