Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. wgbgator replied to the thread Netanyahu tells Israel ‘We are at war’ after Hamas launches an unprecedented attack, killing at leas.

My ire is with Americans who support Zionism and the government of Israel, not random Israeli citizens who have no bearing on American...

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  2. alysb21 replied to the thread Softball Transfer Portal.

I'm not saying it's true. I'm jsut saying what I've seen and add it with what's been said here... until her name hits the portal I find...

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  3. Trickster replied to the thread California's Well Mocked and Pathetic High Speed Rail.

Every other western country has an excellent rail service. It’s regressive, not progressive, politicians who’ve ruined it for America...

4. uf1978 rated Ahab's post Agree in the thread Unit Talent Levels.

This is close to how I'd expect these positions to perform this season but not necessarily the overall talent level. For instance, I...

5. ga8orman1 replied to the thread Hunter Biden trial begins.

Oh all knowing one thanks for adding nothing

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  6. ridgetop replied to the thread Twitter Updates 2024.

The best better be yet to come.. if it’s not then UF football is in trouble. Is this the best we can do? Is this our highest bar? I hope...

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  7. ajoseph replied to the thread Netanyahu tells Israel ‘We are at war’ after Hamas launches an unprecedented attack, killing at leas.

I’m sure, using your literalism, that I can run to the protest and show each person my phone. Great idea. Meanwhile, you should go to...

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:05 PM
  8. phatGator rated gator7_5's post Funny in the thread Young Thug’s lawyer held in contempt, ordered to spend 10 weekends in jai.

Imagine a guy named young thug having to go to court. Shocking.

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:04 PM
  9. phatGator rated WarDamnGator's post Agree in the thread Young Thug’s lawyer held in contempt, ordered to spend 10 weekends in jai.

wait… the guys name is actually “young thug”? I thought was a description at first…

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:03 PM
  10. Porschegator replied to the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

Gators started 18th in ESPN poll. They rose 15 spots which was the best in softball. Clemson fell the most starting at 7 and finishing 24.

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:03 PM
Show Sidebar