Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. northgagator replied to the thread E.G. on the linebacker coaching change.

The follow info is a quote from EG in the article: "“In the moment, I was being a dad. I had my opinion about the situation like...

May 31, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  2. 74nole rated paidinfull's post Agree in the thread 2024 NCAA Regionals (Schedule, Scores, Discussions).

[img]

May 31, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  3. gator_lawyer replied to the thread UF employee & students sent 'drugs & toxins (whooping cough) to China in elaborate smuggling scam'.

No, that was the woke DEI CRT people.

May 31, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  4. atlg8rfan rated tilly's post Agree in the thread When Will Trump Supporters Stop Being Wrong?.

Oops. Too late! :D How left to you have to be to think @wgbgator is a righty :D.

5. wgbgator replied to the thread When Will Trump Supporters Stop Being Wrong?.

And then the RNC rejected that and issued a 1 page document about supporting Trump and opposing Biden instead of putting out a platform...

6. northgagator replied to the thread E.G. on the linebacker coaching change.

Yes there is such a thing called minor back/spine surgery. I know this because I had two major neck surgeries in the past 14 years....

7. atlg8rfan rated kurt_borglum's post Winner in the thread When Will Trump Supporters Stop Being Wrong?.

All 34 counts will be overturned on appeal. It is the democrats that are destroying democracy. This was a Soviet style kangaroo court....

May 31, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  8. DieAGator rated g8orbill's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread IMPORTANT Would appreciate everyone thoughts and Prayers. Ray has passed away. :(.

on the link I posted there is a video of Ray’s actual funeral service. At the end they sang We are the Boys

9. AzCatFan rated mdgator05's post Funny in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

Yeah, but who is it who told you how to spell it correctly? Think about it. Only sheep rely on correct spellings!

10. DieAGator liked Wanne15's post in the thread Vernell Brown III ?.

I thought it was a hurricane uniform, and I almost threw up

May 31, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  11. DieAGator replied to the thread Weekend Visitors.

Would be a disaster. I'm saying, no way. But, do the odds makers(?) usually know things the rest of us cannot? I just don't see us...

May 31, 2024 at 2:54 PM
Show Sidebar