Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. mrhansduck replied to the thread Young Thug’s lawyer held in contempt, ordered to spend 10 weekends in jai.

Judge doubled down today. The witness at issue wanted to fire his attorney (whom it appears was representing him on a limited basis in...

Jun 11, 2024 at 5:27 PM
  2. Trickster rated uftaipan's post Agree in the thread Hunter Biden trial begins.

I mean, do you want him to? Never mind the politically embarrassing aspects of this case for a second. Let's say his dad was just a rich...

3. ajoseph liked Gatorhead's post in the thread Netanyahu tells Israel ‘We are at war’ after Hamas launches an unprecedented attack, killing at leas.

Appreciate the post. Let's define the "Humans" of which you speak, - Western Imperalists and Capatalists whom normalized canon and lead...

4. ufgator72sb rated notexgator's post Informative in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

Unless things have changed in the last 48 hours, KK will not be the graduate assistant. I believe 3 people on this board who will...

Jun 11, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  5. ValdostaGatorFan rated Bazza's post Funny in the thread Too little smiles and humorous pictures 2024 edition.

[ATTACH]

doc.jpg Jun 11, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  6. ufgator72sb rated paidinfull's post Funny in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

They gave you a seat next to Herb Brooks, didn’t they?

7. ufgator72sb rated sandman70's post Agree in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

I can confirm and agree that folks will be very pleased with CTW’s choice.

8. ufgator72sb liked notexgator's post in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

I can not compete with Sandman on the number of games but I missed zero home weekend games, went to the WCWS with Gator 1990 and...

9. ufgator72sb rated candymanfromgc's post Agree in the thread Ongoing UF Softball Commentary.

Im good with whomever CTW selects.

Jun 11, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  10. gatorjo replied to the thread 538’s model kicked off.

Semi agree; he wins on those issues in the minds of ignorant Americans. But clearly not on reality, as in the results that he delivered.

11. philnotfil rated GatorPlanet's post Fistbump/Thanks! in the thread Rioux at the Canadian U18.

Well, I don't think "explosiveness" is something he'll ever be known for. What we want is for him to work on getting up and down the...

12. ajoseph rated oragator1's post Winner in the thread Hunter Biden trial begins.

I think it’s funny that no one on the left is defending Hunter, pretty much anywhere. It’s like the right wants them to so they can...

Jun 11, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  13. Trickster replied to the thread Hunter Biden trial begins.

Jesus! Did he get convicted. Yes! Are we progressives bitching about it? No. See the point now?

Jun 11, 2024 at 5:24 PM
Show Sidebar