Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. citygator replied to the thread Trump's Troubles.

If you were a juror would you let politics affect your decision? Why would you assume this jury would?

May 8, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  2. ajoseph replied to the thread Proud of my university!.

Israel doesn’t speak for all Jews across the World. Never has, doesn’t try to. Israel is a place where all Jews are welcome. Your...

May 8, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  3. mikemcd810 rated rivergator's post Funny in the thread Tyrant in WH = Threat to the Republic.

They've never been banned that I'm aware of. Actually, they've been quoted by conservatives here ever since I've been here, which is an...

4. wgbgator replied to the thread Proud of my university!.

Maybe the upside to this is he decides he wants to do politics again and he'll just leave of his own accord to lose a GOP primary to a...

5. AgingGator replied to the thread Trump's Troubles.

Congratulations Judge Merchan. We haven’t seen a judge run a trial this poorly since Lance Ito in the OJ trial.

May 8, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  6. ValdostaGatorFan rated channingcrowderhungry's post Wish I would have said that in the thread A worm ate part of RFK Jr.'s brain.

My understanding is the worm starved to death

May 8, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  7. citygator rated grouchygator's post Funny in the thread Trump's Troubles.

What is she describing? I must have missed it...... [IMG]

May 8, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  8. citygator rated gatorchamps960608's post Winner in the thread Trump's Troubles.

GOP when anyone but a republican is the legal target: Law and order! GOP when a republican is the target: This law is unfair, it's...

May 8, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  9. orangeblue_coop rated tampagtr's post Informative in the thread Officer Jeffrey Bishop Gets 4 Years for Selling Fentanyl to Children at School While On Duty.

Speaking of police misconduct, this appears to be the opposite, a perfectly justified shooting. But it also provides a clue as to how...

May 8, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  10. 74nole rated GatorLurker's post Agree in the thread Baseball vs USF, Tue 5/7, 6:30 pm.

We should have done that in basketball but only got the split. We used to own them in football but no longer. Time to start owning...

May 8, 2024 at 1:34 PM
Show Sidebar