Harness the buying power of our Gator fans!
Gator Country Multimedia is the only company that can offer your business an extensive multi-pronged reach to hundreds of thousands of Gator fans via the internet, print, and radio simultaneously, giving you the broadest reach possible anywhere at the most economical price to give you a maximum return on your advertising dollars!
Here’s three ways you can reach out to the buying power of fanatical Gator fans unlike no other:
The GatorCountry.com website is the largest and most popular Gator website that covers the Gators. It’s also one of the oldest and most reliable, having been in continuous existence since 1996. Today, GC is a giant, pulling in well over 10,000,000 page views and nearly 1,000,000 visits monthly.
The Gator Country Magazine is now the fastest growing publication covering Gator athletics. Printed on higher quality paper than others, it’s a full color, glossy publication distributed ten times a year filled with award winning writing and stunning visuals. Currently the magazine has a readership of over 50,000!
If you’re interested in reaching out to die-hard Gator fans, contact our Sales Manager, Bernadette Carter at (352) 234-3439, or send her an e-mail below and she’ll get in touch with you shortly.
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Finebaum to ESPN (adgator @ 12:30 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (grayg8rstevo @ 12:18 AM)
- McMillian compares Muschamp & Kirby Smart (SECund2nun @ 11:40 PM)
- Davis visits Wynn (oI2ange @ 11:16 PM)
- RIP Zach Sobieski... (Gatorrick22 @ 11:13 PM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (Gatorrick22 @ 11:12 PM)
- Headline that you dont see everyday (Gatorrick22 @ 11:10 PM)
- 2014 Gator Commitment #9: TE C'yontai Lewis of Northridge High School, Tuscaloosa, AL (GATORAZ @ 11:02 PM)
- forgive me, but someone please help (G8rChuck85 @ 10:55 PM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (Gatorrick22 @ 10:39 PM)