UF lacrosse thwarts Stony Brook’s plan
Standing 16-meters away from the goal, junior Kitty Cullen received the ball. She looked up the field at the goal, and then she was off.
Cullen spun to her left to get around the first Stony Brook defender. She then sprinted straight ahead to split two other defenders. Finally, she faked left, but ran right to cause two more defenders hesitate for a moment.
In that moment, Cullen cocked back her stick and launched the ball into the back of the net for a goal.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- JUST IN: Tight end breakdown (grayg8rstevo @ 08:35 AM)
- Bracketology (apkgator @ 08:35 AM)
- Who Knew Ole Miss Has Three BCS Trophies? (ThePlayer @ 08:34 AM)
- The next time an FSU fan brags about their athletic program... (jhenderson251 @ 08:33 AM)
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (ThePlayer @ 08:31 AM)
- Charlotte Changing Back to Hornets (philnotfil @ 08:28 AM)
- Rules of Engagement... (akaGatorhoops @ 08:23 AM)
- UF Wins SEC All-Sports Trophy (ThePlayer @ 08:23 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (tcmba @ 08:20 AM)
- Name Game (tcmba @ 08:18 AM)