Jones, seniors go out in style
When the ball got passed to senior Jordan Jones with 20 seconds remaining, she took a step back behind the arc, cocked back her elbow and flicked her wrist as she launched the ball.
As the ball soared through the air, Jones held her hand up for the follow through and couldn’t help but crack a smile. The ball hit nothing but the bottom of the net, making a perfect “swish” sound.
Jones turned up the court, still with that smile on her face, while the crowd of nearly 1,100 Gators fans cheered her on.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Andrew Wiggins to Declare Tomorrow (REM08 @ 12:22 PM)
- Iron Man 3 (LeafUF @ 12:22 PM)
- Jamal Adams (Gator1865 @ 12:21 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 12:16 PM)
- JUST IN: Yeargin discusses decision factors (jjbbq @ 12:15 PM)
- 9 year old throws first pitch to her Dad? (bposs @ 12:15 PM)
- Wade goes to Prom... (ArtVandelay @ 12:15 PM)
- Chris Chiozza (Osiris_DPM @ 12:11 PM)
- JUST IN: Wilson has summer trips planned (Solari @ 12:10 PM)
- We have a serious problem... (STR8OUTDASWAMP1 @ 12:05 PM)