UF’s Lanita Bartley stays in the zone
With the score tied at 22-all, Florida senior guard Lanita Bartley stole the ball away from the Auburn player. She dribbled down the court and went up for a layup. As she went up, she got shoved to the floor, but not before she was able to let the ball roll off her fingertips.
As a whistle was blown and Bartley hit the floor, the ball spun around the rim twice and fell through the net.
Bartley got up screaming after the play as she high-fived her fellow senior Jordan Jones.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Finebaum to ESPN and the SEC network (tilly @ 07:05 AM)
- Little Leaguer banned for being too good (gator1986 @ 07:04 AM)
- SEC's first black athlete passed away (PD @ 07:04 AM)
- New Orleans (BobK89 @ 07:04 AM)
- OK Woman's Dog Emerges Mid-Interview (grayg8rstevo @ 07:02 AM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (og8trz @ 07:00 AM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (helix139 @ 06:58 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (grayg8rstevo @ 06:58 AM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (grayg8rstevo @ 06:55 AM)
- Recruiting mailbag (MrB-Gator @ 06:54 AM)