Florida swimming set to host Georgia
The men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams will take to the pool Friday when they host the season’s first long-course meet against Georgia. The meet will be a great way for the Gators to prepare for the Olympic Trials and Games.
Diving will begin at 9:45 and the swim meet will start at 11 a.m. at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center Natatorium.
"This week we face a whole different dynamic with Georgia," head coach Gregg Troy said. "We've competed against good teams up to this point, but now we have the Georgia women's team coming and they're probably one of the most talented teams in the country.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Our Lacrosse Conference Will Break Up?? (IowaGator @ 02:19 PM)
- Urban Meyer regrets the way his Florida tenure ended (GeomatGator @ 02:18 PM)
- I like big butts (Jaggator @ 02:16 PM)
- 2013 Motorsports enthusiast thread (Speedofsand @ 02:16 PM)
- NCAA Women's Golf Championship (allanhovey @ 02:16 PM)
- I Feel Much Better Now (OaktownGator @ 02:16 PM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (orangeblueorangeblue @ 02:14 PM)
- Could we use this guy? (orangeblueorangeblue @ 02:14 PM)
- New and improved Babes Thong....er Thread (Jaggator @ 02:13 PM)
- d1baseball.com (jhfxof @ 02:13 PM)