Waggner’s M.O.: grand theft football
If you look at the stats that Prentiss Waggner put up last season as a junior in Clinton, Louisiana, you might think that Hollywood needs to do a remake of its television series “To Catch a Thief.” This 6-2, 178-pound cornerback is indeed a thief only his modus operandi isn't diamonds or jewels. Charge him with grand theft football.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL at GA, Sat 5/18, 2:00 pm (Gatorgal04 @ 02:07 PM)
- UF vs. UGA Game 3 (Nick_delaTorre @ 02:05 PM)
- More bad news for the Jets (nlmrod @ 02:01 PM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (Minister_of_Information @ 01:59 PM)
- some news on 2014 SG Brandone Francis (GATORAZ @ 01:53 PM)
- Florida vs USF (xenythx @ 01:46 PM)
- Titanic II (corpgator @ 01:46 PM)
- Is Driskel a Top 5 SEC QB? (GATORAZ @ 01:46 PM)
- Leak will work with DB's (el_lagarto @ 01:42 PM)
- Hangover Part 3... (corpgator @ 01:42 PM)