VIDEO: OL Zebrie Sanders
In a year where there's plenty of big time offensive linemen prospects, Northmont's (Clayton, OH) Zebrie Sanders sticks out on the Gators' radar as one of the most athletic offensive linemen available. He reminds me of Howie Long with great feet and runs well. He also has a straight back, good movement in all directions, nice long arms, and plenty of room to grow.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Ryeshene Bronson no longer a Gator commit (gator1986 @ 10:26 AM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (Gatorrick22 @ 10:25 AM)
- Indy 500 (Speedofsand @ 10:24 AM)
- Gators-Canes' game getting national attention (socraticsilence @ 10:23 AM)
- 100 days til College Football... (theghost @ 10:23 AM)
- Bronson decommits (jjbbq @ 10:22 AM)
- Buckeye Planet and fans got scammed by this guy (panamacitygator @ 10:19 AM)
- 2 hit wonders... (HungaryGator @ 10:14 AM)
- Failing to get Gatorcountry website. (grayg8rstevo @ 10:14 AM)
- Josh Portis Arrested on DUI....where was his momma? (tilly @ 10:13 AM)