Under Armour: Team Undeniable Day Three
The Under Armour All-Star teams practiced only once on Wednesday, as the players were going to visit Disney World in the afternoon. The wide receivers on Team Undeniable must have been thrilled for a break after the abuse they took from Pahokee standout Janoris Jenkins.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Florida vs USF (G2MGA @ 11:50 AM)
- Brooklyn Bar Holding First-Ever "Smallest Penis Contest" (corpgator @ 11:50 AM)
- Gators-Canes' game getting national attention (gator_chomp @ 11:47 AM)
- Is Driskel a Top 5 SEC QB? (Matthanuf06 @ 11:41 AM)
- Thanks to all those who got me to a 4th row (RayGator @ 11:41 AM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL at GA, Sat 5/18, 2:00 pm (apkgator @ 11:40 AM)
- Coach K Probably Coming Back to USA Basketball (corpgator @ 11:38 AM)
- Is Jeff Driskel the Hardest Working QB in the SEC? (biomedgator @ 11:37 AM)
- Highlights of Pugh (flash2909 @ 11:35 AM)
- Suicide rate higher in women with breast implants (lacuna @ 11:33 AM)