Is Florida’s stock rising for its top targets?
With National Signing Day three weeks from today, Gator Country recruiting analyst Andrew Spivey breaks down where the Florida Gators stand with their remaining targets while also giving his prediction on the probability that each one signs with the Gators.
Each player is put into three different categories based on how comfortable Andrew feels about the prospect signing with Florida on Feb. 1. Like the NFL’s injury report, the three categories are probable, questionable and doubtful.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Chris Chiozza (GatorsGators @ 12:50 PM)
- Miller decommits (rjrgator @ 12:49 PM)
- Iron Man 3 (GatorPrincess8 @ 12:45 PM)
- Powerball winner in Zephyrhills (bearshark @ 12:45 PM)
- Josh Portis arrested for DUI (Wuerffel5220 @ 12:36 PM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL VS. TAMU, Tue 5/21, 5:30 pm Eastern (gatorbogey @ 12:36 PM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (PD @ 12:34 PM)
- Running of the bulls (manigordo @ 12:31 PM)
- JUST IN: Phillips eyes two schools (Solari @ 12:30 PM)
- A.S? (PD @ 12:29 PM)