Sutton looks forward to playing for Gators
The cat has been out of the bag for about a week now, but Chaz Sutton has once and for all let it be known that he's committed to the Florida Gators. The big defensive end from Savannah (GA) Jenkins made the commitment last week but it wasn't supposed to be announced. The secret got out when his excited high school coach, Tim Adams, let it slip that he had chosen the Gators.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- would you be angry if florida tennessee.... (egator1245 @ 09:55 PM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL VS. TAMU, Tue 5/21, 5:30 pm Eastern (Gatorgal04 @ 09:54 PM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (Tolbert1906 @ 09:52 PM)
- Muschamp vows end to Georgia's winning streak (number1 @ 09:49 PM)
- Oh man I shouldn't have done that. (UFNut @ 09:48 PM)
- Is Driskel a Top 5 SEC QB? (Mayhem41 @ 09:35 PM)
- 5 best football players turned actors (gatorlife @ 09:31 PM)
- Dave Perno (Georgia) dismissed (AJC) (WESGATORS @ 09:25 PM)
- Brooklyn Bar Holding First-Ever "Smallest Penis Contest" (fredsanford @ 09:23 PM)
- Charlotte Changing Back to Hornets (tilly @ 09:14 PM)