Recruiting: Best of 2011 quarterbacks
While the state of Florida has always been a hot spot for colleges on the recruiting trail, the state has historically been weak in two position groupings in particular --- quarterback and offensive line. That's not to say that the Sunshine State doesn't produce great quarterbacks --- look no further than players like Tim Tebow, John Brantley, Jacory Harris, etc. --- but year in and year out, the state's football powers have had to look beyond the borders of Florida to land top notch quarterbacks on a consistent basis. The state produced good but not elite level quarterbacks in 2010 and that trend looks to continue in 2011 although a good summer could change things dramatically for one or two of the top prospects for the Class of 2011.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Disappointments for Women's Lacrosse and Women's Tennis (GatorLegend @ 06:51 PM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (grayg8rstevo @ 06:50 PM)
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (gtr2x @ 06:48 PM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (Minister_of_Information @ 06:47 PM)
- Highest Paid Athletic Directors (bgator85 @ 06:46 PM)
- JUST IN: Cook recruiting for Florida (sec1 @ 06:45 PM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (grayg8rstevo @ 06:45 PM)
- Top 20 "Freaks" in college football (sec1 @ 06:44 PM)
- The Voice (grayg8rstevo @ 06:42 PM)
- Rudolph picks up 2 offers (swampthing22 @ 06:41 PM)