RECRUITING: Best of 2011 linebackers
After two straight years of sub-par linebacker classes in the state of Florida, the Class of 2011 should change fortunes at the position a bit. There are a number of top prospects ranging from “elite” (Wilder, Perryman) to very good to raw athletes who have high upside but will need a lot of work.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- A Word In the Title II (g8orbill @ 02:20 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (Strikepackagegator @ 02:19 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 02:19 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (DuPontGator @ 02:17 AM)
- Suicide rate higher in women with breast implants (Spurffelbow833 @ 02:08 AM)
- Shows that you miss (vertigo0923 @ 01:24 AM)
- JUST IN: Florida advances to Super Regional (ThePlayer @ 12:00 AM)
- JUST IN: Florida to fourth straight Final Four (ThePlayer @ 11:58 PM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (Spleezy @ 11:55 PM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (PIMking @ 11:45 PM)