Niceville’s Finch leads by example
Niceville junior Roy Finch lined up slot right, took the ball from senior quarterback Rick Whiddon on the jet sweep running left, cut back to his right and, after two terrific moves which made a linebacker and safety look as if they were performing physical comedy, sprinted 47 yards for a touchdown.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Cherry to the Vols (TheGator @ 11:05 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (Jaggator @ 11:03 AM)
- WatchESPN/HBO GO released for AppleTV (HudsonGator @ 11:03 AM)
- ATL 790 the Zone's Mayhem in the AM crew fired (PD @ 11:00 AM)
- 2 issues for UF going forward (lurkingator1 @ 10:59 AM)
- Spurs v Heat (bakaduin @ 10:58 AM)
- Which school has the most alumni playing in the NBA Finals? (bonelldonnell @ 10:56 AM)
- "What do Texas A&M and the Moon have in common?" (OaktownGator @ 10:56 AM)
- Heading to Key West tomorrow (jhenderson251 @ 10:53 AM)
- Slim Whitman Dead (Jaggator @ 10:50 AM)