Moody narrows it down to two
Former USC running back Emmanuel Moody said Friday that he has narrowed his transfer choices to Florida and North Carolina.
By Joe Schad
Moody, the second-leading rusher on USC last season, had also considered Texas and Oklahoma State.
Moody, who rushed for 459 yards and two touchdowns, averaging a team-high 5.8 yards per rush last season, left USC because of the school’s depth at his position, citing a “business decision.”
At USC, running back Chauncey Washington’s status for the season opener is in question because of a shoulder sprain. Sophomore Stafon Johnson and true freshman Joe McKnight are among those also competing for the job.
Joe Schad is a National College Football Reporter for ESPN
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Music You are Listening to Right Now (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:38 PM)
- Finebaum to ESPN and the SEC network (swampsupreme @ 11:21 PM)
- Tony Stark wants to know on Facebook: Iron Man 3 or TDKR (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:20 PM)
- Ryeshene Bronson no longer a Gator commit (HotlantaGator @ 11:20 PM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (swampsupreme @ 11:17 PM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:10 PM)
- Scientific evidence why I prefer Softball to Baseball (gatorr4life @ 11:06 PM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:05 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:52 PM)
- Blackshear to South Carolina (texasgator94 @ 10:46 PM)