Joey Ivie talks future at FNL
As the screens high above Florida Field came to life signifying the beginning of the eighth annual Friday Night Lights, Florida’s 17th verbal commit, Joey Ivie, looked on.
Highlights of former defensive stalwarts Brandon Spikes, Joe Haden and many others flashed across the screen.
In that moment, Ivie thought about himself being part of a highlight reel for incoming recruits one day.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Beer you are drinking right now (RayUF07 @ 05:42 PM)
- Brooklyn Bar Holding First-Ever "Smallest Penis Contest" (vorpal @ 05:42 PM)
- 9 year old throws first pitch to her Dad? (northgagator @ 05:41 PM)
- Running of the bulls (vorpal @ 05:40 PM)
- SEC Softball Teams Killing It in the Tourney So Far (PD @ 05:39 PM)
- UAB/UCLA softball Tied at 1 in the 10th (G2MGA @ 05:34 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (gatorjjh @ 05:34 PM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (gatorjjh @ 05:32 PM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (GoGator @ 05:30 PM)
- Is Driskel a Top 5 SEC QB? (whitelakegator @ 05:27 PM)