GC exclusive video: WR Ricco Sanders
There is a good reason Ricco Sanders of Duncan, South Carolina is on the recruiting radar of the Florida Gators. The 6-0, 185-pound wide receiver from perennial powerhouse Byrnes High School is fast and elusive. In person he reminds you of Percy Harvin. On the field, he shows some of the same big play ability that Gator fans have come to expect of Percy-cution. In this exclusive Gator Country interview, Sanders talks about a variety of subjects including his play on the field and his favorites among the many schools that are recruiting him.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- 9 year old throws first pitch to her Dad? (G8rChuck85 @ 12:22 PM)
- Brooklyn Bar Holding First-Ever "Smallest Penis Contest" (Jaggator @ 12:22 PM)
- Wow...."idiot" does not begin to describe this guy.... (toon66 @ 12:20 PM)
- Women's Tennis NCAA QF vs Cal (G2MGA @ 12:16 PM)
- SEC Softball Teams Killing It in the Tourney So Far (G2MGA @ 12:15 PM)
- Florida vs USF (IowaGator @ 12:12 PM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (RayGator @ 12:08 PM)
- Movie Game...Part II (grayg8rstevo @ 12:08 PM)
- Muschamp vows end to Georgia's winning streak (Distant Gator @ 12:07 PM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (lacuna @ 12:05 PM)