Friday Night Lights: the stars come out
As the nation's most talked about camp approaches the start time on Friday, the University of Florida is preparing to host one of, if not the most impressive rosters for a one-session camp in the country. Friday Night Lights has become synonymous with star power in its first three years since Urban Meyer began it back in 2005. Edition number four of Friday Night Lights will crank up around 7 p.m. in The Swamp with a number of the top recruits for 2009 attending as well as some of the best for next year’s class of 2010.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Urgent prayer request (BillGator97 @ 12:31 AM)
- Johnny Football Can't Wait to Leave College Station (Swamp_Swagger @ 12:17 AM)
- Why is GPD tweeting that they arrested a UF player?!?!?! (mjrgator @ 11:44 PM)
- Implants or natural? (gatorchamps0607 @ 11:43 PM)
- Antonio Morrison arrested. (MiddleTNgator @ 11:42 PM)
- Hayes a Gator (Apeman @ 11:35 PM)
- 2 issues for UF going forward (mjrgator @ 11:34 PM)
- The Voice (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:27 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:26 PM)
- Motivational and Demotivational Posters (Jaggator @ 11:25 PM)