FNL: Nixon gave blanket coverage
If you ever want Patrick Nixon to stop talking, just ask him what he thinks about playing under the lights in the Swamp. When you ask him, all he’ll be able to muster is ‘wow’. He wasn’t the only one saying that though. He had multiple receivers, coaches, and fans saying the exact same thing.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- cheyenne coyle (pecks @ 04:45 PM)
- Urban Meyer regrets the way his Florida tenure ended (GATORAZ @ 04:43 PM)
- 2013 Season Preview (HungaryGator @ 04:43 PM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (Osiris @ 04:38 PM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (Swampmaster @ 04:38 PM)
- JUST IN: 99 Days to Toledo: Jay-nard Bostwick (sec1 @ 04:38 PM)
- Sanchez picked off three times in practice!!! (gator1gear @ 04:31 PM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (HungaryGator @ 04:28 PM)
- JUST IN: Frazier joins team for 2013 U19 FIBA (AndrewSpivey @ 04:28 PM)
- Yeguete has surgery (AndrewSpivey @ 04:27 PM)