FNL: Gators in lead for Jeremiah Schwartz
Coming into Friday Night Lights, Jeremiah Schwartz knew it would be another opportunity for him to impress the Florida coaches. He has attended almost every summer camp he could in Gainesville, and his effort could potentially pay off in a Gator offer.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- beach boys songs (buckeyegator @ 09:07 AM)
- JUST IN: Dillman impresses Wynn on visit (cholz17 @ 09:05 AM)
- Director's Cup update (nastyreptile @ 09:04 AM)
- 2014 Gator Commitment #6: OG Joseph Paul of St. Augustine HS, New Orleans LA (gator7_5 @ 09:03 AM)
- Kevarrious Hayes 2015 PF (gatorjack @ 09:03 AM)
- Antonio Morrison arrested. (mdfgator @ 09:02 AM)
- SEC exploring one site for tourney (akaGatorhoops @ 08:52 AM)
- Spurs v Heat (gatorchamps0607 @ 08:46 AM)
- 3 basketball players transferring or not returning (MiddleTNgator @ 08:45 AM)
- Time for the Amanda Butler era to end (hgators @ 08:42 AM)